Who Am I

bazmlb

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Convertible
mr hippo, if that was in reply to the small photo I posted of the yellow convertible, no. Not by Raymond Loewy or by Brooks Stevens, not Studebaker.

OK, I'll keep searching!

1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Convertible
mr hippo, if that was in reply to the small photo I posted of the yellow convertible, no. Not by Raymond Loewy or by Brooks Stevens, not Studebaker.

Tucker ?????

Not Tucker. Not by a manufacturer or body company still in existence. Stunning, with a 3 stage convertible top, and sliding doors! Over 400 examples were made by what was then a regular manufacturer.

1954 Kaiser-Darrin

The piock up isn't a Ford or a Holden

The car in the previous post (264) is a 1954 Packhard Clipper.

Chevy 48????

The Bkack and red vintage is a Packard Clipper de Luxe 54

And this one is not in good condition indeed

Bought one at auction once for $400. AMC Ambassador.

The piock up isn't a Ford or a Holden

The car in the previous post (264) is a 1954 Packhard Clipper.

Chevy 48????

The Bkack and red vintage is a Packard Clipper de Luxe 54

And this one is not in good condition indeed

Bought one at auction once for $400. AMC Ambassador.

That's it AMC Ambassador SST 68

and this one????

post-1585-1185808403_thumb.jpg

since we are so out of order, Try this one then, and what the body made out of, not many cars made of the same material

still no one knows?

thought it had been answered - It's a 2 cheveaux based jeep type thing don't know what they called it - probably a Ghobi or something like that - speaking of which what is this - not just 2CV please....the back is the clue

post-12660-1185850449_thumb.jpg

post-12660-1185851037_thumb.jpg

Edited by wilko

thought it had been answered - It's a 2 cheveaux based jeep type thing don't know what they called it - probably a Ghobi or something like that - speaking of which what is this - not just 2CV please....the back is the clue

The blue one is amphibious? The other one is the 2CV Combat minus the gun turret.

Edited by mr_hippo

The blue one is amphibious? The other one is the 2CV Combat minus the gun turret.

:D:o

hard to get excited about that one djinn.

what is it ?

a chevy , or one of those aussie general motors holdens?

i'm sure its rustier today than it was yesterday ........ must be a holden then.

Isuzu Imark diesel 82 :o

I think it seems like an americanised copy of an opel Kadett but not sure

At least you tried

So an easier one

post-1585-1185896561_thumb.jpg

Pontiac, probably 1957, probably the year Bunky Knudsen as chief of the divison removed the silver streaks that his father put there. Same year as the first Bonneville. That may be a Chieftain, only a two door, practically an economy model, shared body with Chevrolet Bel Air.

If I won that one and it's my turn, here's the car of which I had the white model in my bedroom when I was a teenager

The second model is from the same marque and decade, but a drivable dream car that featured in more than one movie

post-12516-1185897891_thumb.jpg

post-12516-1185898422_thumb.jpg

Pontiac, probably 1957, probably the year Bunky Knudsen as chief of the divison removed the silver streaks that his father put there. Same year as the first Bonneville. That may be a Chieftain, only a two door, practically an economy model, shared body with Chevrolet Bel Air.

If I won that one and it's my turn, here's the car of which I had the white model in my bedroom when I was a teenager

The second model is from the same marque and decade, but a drivable dream car that featured in more than one movie

You killed me PeaceBlondie. you are an encyclopedia.Pontiac 57 Cheftain

Yours,I would say Chrysler

A little bit more difficult now (for me at least)

post-1585-1185901130_thumb.jpg

taxexile may not have said so, but he knows the white Lincoln was so Continental it was the rebirth of the classic Lincoln Continental, and debuted as the most expensive mass produced car in the world, and surely one of the best proportioned. 1956 and 1957. And yes, the Lincoln Futura dream car became the Batmobile.

taxile, could you please recap what your gorgeous cream colored mystery car is and isn't, on the basis of our guesses so far? Not pininfarina, not Nash, not Cunningham? Surely 1950's, and that long hood could hide a straight eight. Front end has a mustache like a barchetta or a Tojeiro AC Bristol