Who Am I

bazmlb

If I may interject one that's too easy:

I should have chosen a photo that doesn't give away the marque:

I think I remember them when I was a young boy: BMW and the marque seems this one indeed

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

djinn - Lloyd Alexander, possibly the 1958 LP-600

Yeap correct;trap was saying Trabant...you didn't let enough time to anybody to fall in it :o

Red convertible looks like a maser, Maserati Ghibli, not sure of year though.

Regards

I'm going to dive into my 'box' on another drive to see what I can come up with.

Edited by A_Traveller

djinn - Lloyd Alexander, possibly the 1958 LP-600

Yeap correct;trap was saying Trabant...you didn't let enough time to anybody to fall in it :D

Red convertible looks like a maser, Maserati Ghibli, not sure of year though.

Regards

I'm going to dive into my 'box' on another drive to see what I can come up with.

Good answer ;a 71

I loved Maserati but I never bought any (old one for collection I mean :o ) because lack of reliability and rust

I have some "boxes full of photos;but I have to scan them...and kikiet so some easy one now;

Anyhow I would be happy to sit in this one in the BKK traffic jams (with a driver...)

post-1585-1186450937_thumb.jpg

post-1585-1186451228_thumb.jpg

post-1585-1186451301_thumb.jpg

Edited by djinn

A Traveller your number 3 is a Ford

and the police one is a Lambo.

The rest I don't know

Boomerang cigar sir, the Ford is the RS200 [85/86] produced for rallying but arriving just as group B was dropped for safety reasons.

200 were produced as required for homologation, great fun to drive but not on the road, The alleged Ghia spec was somewhat lacking in luxury and I'm pretty certain they never sold them all even through the Ford RS dealerships.

As you say the Police car is a Lamborghini Gallardo, one of 2, I believe, the second one bought by the authorities after the first was donated, the cars are fitted out with full police comms and first aid kit. Apparently they are effective, with the addition of snow tyres {+ 4 wheel drive} all year round.

Regards

Since I was thinking Lancia, the glasshouse is very Fulvia like, may I ask is the car British {the version shown here is a UK registered one} and is it a 'special', as in based on, since it has three separate badges, grill, bonnet & wing :o

Regards

PS djinn, is yours a Brit too?

Edited by A_Traveller

Since I was thinking Lancia, the glasshouse is very Fulvia like, may I ask is the car British {the version shown here is a UK registered one} and is it a 'special', as in based on, since it has three separate badges, grill, bonnet & wing :D

Regards

Hi Traveller

Yes it is British and a marque in its own right.

TBWG :o

Since I was thinking Lancia, the glasshouse is very Fulvia like, may I ask is the car British {the version shown here is a UK registered one} and is it a 'special', as in based on, since it has three separate badges, grill, bonnet & wing :D

Regards

Hi Traveller

Yes it is British and a marque in its own right.

TBWG :o

I don't think so.but not sure.It is a cut and paste photo...and it is the first time I hear from this manufacturer...

So if nobody find tomorrow I will give the answer