Who Am I

bazmlb

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was thinking Lancia, the glasshouse is very Fulvia like, may I ask is the car British {the version shown here is a UK registered one} and is it a 'special', as in based on, since it has three separate badges, grill, bonnet & wing :D

Regards

PS djinn, is yours a Brit too?

I search now and no it is not british

clue this second car is from the same manufacturer

It is called "super sport" :D:o

post-1585-1186538489_thumb.jpg

Any ideas

TBWG :o

Gordon Keeble coupe {mid '60s} I think, though the lack of the vent on the wing puzzled me for yonks, but the lights keep saying GK.

Regards

Yup a cigar to that man .. it is indeed a Gordon Keeble GK1

One of only 99 produced.

TBWG :D

I can't play this game. I don't like cars, don't pay them much attention. Hired a car in the UK, drove it back to where I live stopping to go in a shop on the way. Came back out and tried to get back in the car. No joy, key didn't work. Then a lady came out of a hairdressers, arms waving madly yelling something about her car. Ok, lets give the car behind a try. Yep, key works fine on this one. Thought I'd better have a propper look at the car, a new green Nissan. Only had a few miles on the clock as well. Her car was a 5 year old grey Sierra. She had a very confused look when I drove off.

Anyway, here's another car for you. One careful owner

post-38330-1182575906_thumb.jpgDAIMLER CONQUEST ?

As nobody made any guess over the super sport car and the big limo....a clue:they are american :o

Crosley - late 40's/early 50's

Correct congratulation was not easy;Crosley standart 48;this was the name for US market.In europ with a different front grill;Crosmobile brand

Funny game here ;I make some research on internet to find suitable photos and I learn a lot about brands I didn't know

And this one:easy this time

TBWG I think your last one could be an early TVR...I see some resemblances with more recent models

e

post-1585-1186592220_thumb.jpg

As nobody made any guess over the super sport car and the big limo....a clue:they are american :o

Correct congratulation was not easy;Crosley standart 48;this was the name for US market.In europ with a different front grill;Crosmobile brand

Funny game here ;I make some research on internet to find suitable photos and I learn a lot about brands I didn't know

TBWG I think your last one could be an early TVR...I see some resemblances with more recent models

e

Hi djinn

No not a TVR but it is a UK marque. Is your latest posting a Monteverdi or Iso Rivolta perhaps?

TBWG

Edited by TBWG

e

Hi djinn

No not a TVR but it is a UK marque. Is your latest posting a Monteverdi perhaps?

TBWG

Sorry not too far but no

I have found some superfast cars

first one has a world record for an homologated car: 0...100 km/h in 3,622 seconds

A Vertigo Gillet from Belgium, though the record holder used a sodding big rear wing I recall.

And the Red DHC is an Austin Atlantic.

Regards

Edited by A_Traveller

Hi all,

Three more, so far I've only had two Id'd, bit surprised there.

Seven post-33892-1186594145_thumb.jpg Looks like late '80s Ferrari

Eight post-33892-1186594127_thumb.jpg Looks like a William Towns design.

Nine post-33892-1186594110_thumb.jpg Possibly Marcos

Regards

Edited by mr_hippo

I have found some superfast cars

first one has a world record for an homologated car: 0...100 km/h in 3,622 seconds

A Vertigo Gillet from Belgium, though the record holder used a sodding big rear wing I recall.

And the Red DHC is an Austin Atlantic.

Regards

I am in the process of buying a tobacco plantation in order to deliver cigars

2 good answers for A_Traveller