Video: Attractive Thai female referee getting plenty of admirers

webfact

Seen much beet looks in bars and entertainment venues...if this looks get a lot of attention, doesn't say much for real Thai beauty dose it now...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

They said she was beautiful and that her nickname was "Ying".

People in Thailand seem to have a fairly different idea of what beautiful is.  It seems like topics with the heading "most beautiful X is getting attention" often feature a very unusual looking woman.

Does everyone here actually think she is highly beautiful?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Seen much beet looks in bars and entertainment venues...if this looks get a lot of attention, doesn't say much for real Thai beauty dose it now...

I saw better looking ones who were being vetted for the Thai army recruitment lottery... odd place Thailand!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Bingo… 

In response every single article which shows a Thai female in an attractive light there are always a few posters who pipe up with the golden droplets of bar-stool adjudication…,

My favorites are always, too white, not real Thai, too much plastic, give me an up country girl any day…. And at number one…. I can find better in the bar !! 

Thank-you for not disappointing ! 

You forgot...it's a bloke.

And it is a bloke.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

She is from Sakon Nakhon in the north east of Thailand and has a degree in education.

She appeared at the 45th national games in volleyball. 

So intelligent, a national standard athlete and breaking into a male dominated profession.

Good for her…still not going to tempt me into instagram or any other form of social media. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Weird spacing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

She'd obviously be extremely lucky to even have a chance at meeting some of our esteemed ThaiVisa ‘members’....  !!! :whistling: 

If you say so. I assume that you are referring to yourself, as I have ever mentioned that.

6 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

People in Thailand seem to have a fairly different idea of what beautiful is.  It seems like topics with the heading "most beautiful X is getting attention" often feature a very unusual looking woman.

Does everyone here actually think she is highly beautiful?

No,I don't.  But I think she is quite attractive.  I wonder how many of you fellows pass the 'not much to look at'  remark.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1