Re: On-line Dating Forum Profile Photos for 70-year-old Virgins... How Do You Choose Your Profile Pics?

My Dear Friends,

Some here have suggested that I go on line in order to meet a woman.  They often tell me how easy it can be. 

They say, just posting one profile in some Thai dating forum, that one can reap too many replies.

Personally, I am not sure that I believe what they are telling me.

This just seems too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yet, I do have a question for these old guys who post on dating forums.

And this is...

What profile photos do they choose to use?

For example, do they search their house for some high school or college photos?

Or, do they choose any random and handsome photo they find on the Internet?

I mean that, why would I post my present-day photo, if I could alternatively choose a photo from my rowing days, days gone by when I was slim and trim?

Or, what I would really like to do, and I wonder if it can be done, is to post a photo on my dating site profile which is not mine, but that of a rock star, say.

Personally, I am leaning toward a photo of David Bowie, a singer that most very young girls of 28 probably have never seen before.

So, what do most old men choose to do when facing this quandary?

image.jpeg.3b36cb3e99941a3c12733fb542b7489f.jpeg

Just wondering, and just in case....

Best regards,

Globulin

37 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I mean that, why would I post my present-day photo, if I could alternatively choose a photo from my rowing days, days gone by when I was slim and trim?

How would you react if the woman adopted the same tactic?

If you ever plan to meet anyone, use a recent photo.  If you're simply having some sort of fantasy role-play, use whatever photo you want.  Maybe one from your youth so that you can think "At least they would have dated me in the past".

Personally, it kind of seems like a professional option might be the better one, in this instance.

And maybe get a cat?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

If you ever plan to meet anyone, use a recent photo.  If you're simply having some sort of fantasy role-play, use whatever photo you want.  Maybe one from your youth so that you can think "At least they would have dated me in the past".

Personally, it kind of seems like a professional option might be the better one, in this instance.

And maybe get a cat?

A cat?

What about a cat on a hot tin roof?

Plenty of tin roofs around here, where I am.

5 minutes ago, Farmerslife said:

How would you react if the woman adopted the same tactic?

I would react by wanting to know more about her, for sure.

I mean, if she uploaded a photo of Janis Joplin, then, I think I would wish to continue the conversation...

image.jpeg.f4b8219df93748847777eaa33dc76252.jpeg

Maybe, I might even ask her to give me every piece of her heart, for example, not to mention, in return for every inch of my love.

Who knows.