Thailand is approaching Covid-19 redefinition as ‘endemic’ but with no exact timeframe, Public Health Minister says

snoop1130

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the announcement cannot be set in stone just yet.

Not being mean but, sincerely, from what I have noticed over the yeaaaaaaaaars, even if it were, that would set a precedent if the carving did not fade

1 hour ago, Dukeleto said:

Tik tok Anutin tik tok!

That's maybe where he gets his so called amazing ideas and information.  As well as his wild talking points.  That's anyone's guess who he follows on that Xhina app.

• Like 1

My 2 old Thai relatives just arrived 3 days ago. They wore their masks during the whole flight from Bangkok to Canada, except when they were eating. They done a rapid test today and so far have been negative, so  are happy about that. 3 vaccines shots, and a case of COVID about 6 weeks ago, so they are quite experienced with COVID, and are still alive, and happy to be away from the heat of Thailand at the moment.

Pandemic, or Endemic, What ever. I guess the new flu season/ COVID season will have to be figured out some day. I am just glad that less people are dying these days, compared with the period of the first 3 strains of COVID.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Derek B said:

Well I am still wearing mine for the foreseeable future.

Just on flights?  I seemed to often get sick after long flights so I get it.  I might wear a high-end mask on flights that allows me to breath without discomfort as minor as that discomfort may be it is still frustrating.  Not concerned about interactions so the mask is really not a big deal.  If I need to talk during a flight, I would most definitely do it maskless and take the risk.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

You cant talk with a mask on?

What do you think?

Calm down and I definitely wouldn't be offended by others deciding to wear masks.  Life goes on and hopefully people realize their opinions are only theirs and accept others.  I remember one poster telling us all that the lockdowns were a small sacrifice and his life was swell.  He stayed indoors 99% of the time and lounged in his pool for over 2 years.  To me that sounds like hell but I respect that some have a different idea of fun.  To each his own even if that creates a little risk.