Amber Heard wants to appeal jury decision in favor of Johnny Depp

onthedarkside

On 6/5/2022 at 9:37 AM, BritManToo said:

Because he always seemed to be a nice guy.

And she always seemed to be a psycho bitch.

And many of us had similar relationships and experiences in our home countries.

Love them psycho bitches. They deserve a better deal. Nice guys? One born every minute. He just had a better PR and legal team. Never liked him. I wish him every misfortune know to man. Go Amber!

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, timendres said:

IMHO This just demonstrates how inept Heard's attorneys are.

Quite so.

In the UK only a defendent named in a civil trial can be subjected to a US style discovery process. Amber was not named as a defendent (Depp trying to protect her?). Depp's UK Barrister did request testimony and evidence from Amber but the judge denied the request.

But after Amber's op-ed in the Post, Depp had the unfortunate opportunity in US Court to name Amber as the dependent.

Why did Amber's legal team jump into Amber's "snake pit?" Maybe they knew about the $7 million Amber still held from Depp's divorce agreement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bradiston said:

Love them psycho bitches. They deserve a better deal. Nice guys? One born every minute. He just had a better PR and legal team. Never liked him. I wish him every misfortune know to man. Go Amber!

Aw, don't be sad guys.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:21 AM, Gillyflower said:

I read that the jury went on the side of JD because AH did NOT donate the 7 million divorce settlement as she kept saying shewould do.

Your reading was rather restricted then, there was a lot mor to it than that, though AH claiming donated and pledged have the same meaning certainly did not help.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:55 AM, bradiston said:

I like them too, but an hour is long enough, rent don't buy.

If you let them stay they start pooping in your bed, or cutting your fingers off.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I like them too, but an hour is long enough, rent don't buy.

If you let them stay they start pooping in your bed, or cutting your fingers off.

Or offering you an apple? Sheesh, you guys must have really hated your mothers.

7 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Or offering you an apple? Sheesh, you guys must have really hated your mothers.

I was an orphan, both my parents died when I was young.

I would have liked to live with them long enough to have feelings about them.

Edited by BritManToo

9 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Your reading was rather restricted then, there was a lot mor to it than that, though AH claiming donated and pledged have the same meaning certainly did not help.

I agree with you, I watched almost all of the courtroom drama and it was also the fact the AH lied about almost everything else, that decided the jury.

36 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I agree with you, I watched almost all of the courtroom drama and it was also the fact the AH lied about almost everything else, that decided the jury.

I didn’t actually watch everything but I did go back to the source videos to see that the précis news wasn’t distorting and cherry picking to make the points.

I would hesitate to say that she was lying about everything as that couldn’t be proven. It was clear that she didn’t rehearse her lines well enough to counter the recordings that proved proof of lies. 
She either had the best makeup artists and incredibly resilient and resistant to damage skin to hide the claimed punches (unbelievable) or fabricated all the attacks, and having been proven to lie on other occasions did lie on all other claims.

Regrettably in the U.K. the correct decision, IMHO, of the jury is being haled as a defeat for the “cause” making it impossible for women to report abuse.

Edited by sometimewoodworker

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I was an orphan, both my parents died when I was young.

I would have liked to live with them long enough to have feelings about them.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have to admit I didn't follow the case in any detail. I couldn't see any point. How do you decide who's telling the truth? She wrote a piece about domestic violence, and he sues her. Maybe he was still smarting from the UK verdict about an article that wasn't even written by her. He didn't wait for the Virginia verdict, just split to Scotland to gig with his mates. Like he couldn't have given a rat's <deleted> about it. And that's the impression I'm left with. An uncaring cxxx.