Boris Johnson booed at Queen’s Jubilee as No 10 ‘plots charm offensive to win over MPs’

onthedarkside

1 minute ago, Excel said:

Really,  you are famous then  -  for all the wrong reasons  ????

yes mate a legend in my own bathroom...but must admit the PM thing got me upgraded at a few hotels so something came from it 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

time and place for everything...and its not at our Queens special day ..

these louts have no respect vermin 

You're right, Boris and Carrie should never have been invited in the first place..

And to get booed by a crowd at St Paul's on the Queen's Jubilee, spectators patriotic and Conservative on the whole! 

Not sure anyone's ever been booed on the steps of St Paul's before.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Excel said:

Agreed not the same but he has committed a crime. As he has committed a crime, ratified by the issuance of an FPN he is hence a criminal. As to the fact it does not get entered as a criminal record is irrelevant to the fact. So sorry Mrbojangles, as much as the tory faithful would like to argue otherwise, he is a criminal, the definition of which is;

crim·i·nal

/ˈkrim(ə)n(ə)l/

noun

a person who has committed a crime.

We are all criminals, even you I suspect.

• Confused 1

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

We are all criminals, even you I suspect.

But I am not the PM nor are you I suspect  so a totally irrelevant comment in the context of the subject matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Excel said:

Agreed not the same but he has committed a crime. As he has committed a crime, ratified by the issuance of an FPN he is hence a criminal. As to the fact it does not get entered as a criminal record is irrelevant to the fact. So sorry Mrbojangles, as much as the tory faithful would like to argue otherwise, he is a criminal, the definition of which is;

crim·i·nal

/ˈkrim(ə)n(ə)l/

noun

a person who has committed a crime.

You stated that he was a "convicted criminal". I merely pointed out that statement is not correct.

8 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You stated that he was a "convicted criminal". I merely pointed out that statement is not correct.

We hope he will be convicted for crimes against the British people and

the Ukranian people. 

16 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

We hope he will be convicted for crimes against the British people and

the Ukranian people. 

When you say "we" I would correct that if I was you because you are wrong and off topic completely with bringing Ukraine into this where he has preformed extremely well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

When you say "we" I would correct that if I was you because you are wrong and off topic completely with bringing Ukraine into this where he has preformed extremely well

But absolutely correct about the first part, it has to be said.

1 hour ago, Excel said:

Perhaps being fined is not  conviction in your make believe world but in the real world it certainly is. 

If you want ignore the written law fine but it's your make believe world. In the real world the law is written down. If you can find me ANY article that states a FPN is counted as a Criminal Conviction please do so. In the meantime you may want to read this statement from the link below:-

Is it classed as a conviction? No, but the information is still kept on the PNC. Acceptance and payment of a PND discharges all liability for that offence.

Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN) / Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND) - Unlock

Edit:- Just to add for clarity. PND's are recorded on the PNC but in the main, Covid related FPN's are not

8 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Maybe not, but to deny his/their criminality is to deny reality. Think about 11 billion written off by Fishy Sunak because if it’s investigated they’ll find out where it went.

Whataboutery sir, whataboutery. The specific subject at hand was the conclusion of "partygate" and what a poster stated, it was that to which I responded. 

Just now, baboon said:

Oh yes? Well I was a key worker and had to work through all of it. Not a penny of furlough money for baboon. 

No way in hell is it done for me.

whatever, not falling for your pathetic baiting, made my position clear since you wanted it, you carry on and debate as much as you want

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

If you want ignore the written law fine but it's your make believe world. In the real world the law is written down. If you can find me ANY article that states a FPN is counted as a Criminal Conviction please do so. In the meantime you may want to read this statement from the link below:-

Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN) / Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND) - Unlock

Of course I understand the law. The fact you choose to deny that Johnson and his band of crooks have stolen billions says as much about you as it does about them. Whataboutery indeed????????. Soon you’ll be reeling off the benefits of brexit for me!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

whatever, not falling for your pathetic baiting, made my position clear since you wanted it, you carry on and debate as much as you want

No baiting, just expressing anger and frustration. 

And on behalf off all of us who had to show up for work every day and keep the country running while everyone else was on the p!ss in the sun with our tax money, 'You're welcome'.

Edited by baboon
  • Like 2

Just now, baboon said:

No baiting, just expressing anger and frustration. 

And on behalf off all of us who had to show up for work every day and keep the country running while everyone else was on the p!ss with our tax money, 'You're welcome'.

Really, my daughter was also a key worker and still works front line in the hospital. I won't bother giving you her opinion I was pointing out that other can have different opinions so kindly stop with the "on behalf off all of us"

14 hours ago, onthedarkside said:

he was met with a loud chorus of boos, jeers and whistles as he walked up the steps of St Paul’s Cathedral with his wife Carrie

All lapped up by the left leaning press and Beeb. 

Dem haters gonna hate. Bit like some posters here really. 

42 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Maybe not, but to deny his/their criminality is to deny reality. Think about 11 billion written off by Fishy Sunak because if it’s investigated they’ll find out where it went.

I think 'Treason' might be a word you are looking for.

How else does one describe selling off state assets to your mates and giving peerages to sons of Russian intelligence officers against the advice of your own state security? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1