Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Men often don't seem to be able to detect when the gf doesn't actually like them

Sadly if us blokes get ripped off by women it's because we are suckers not because the women are evil 

8 hours ago, Hummin said:

I was ironic when I stated 99%

So 99% of the men have bad judgement?

I have kept contact with quite a few girls during the last 20 years, and most of them have turned out to be genuine good girls, and also responsible girls in long term relationships. So I do not know what your numbers come from.

You're different. Nice that this and other topics give us a chance to learn of your stellar relationships.

Edited by jerrymahoney

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

You're different.

Off course I'm different! I'm a born rock star! Always had attention from my fans, and also movie and tv star, what else to expect ? Not kidding

26 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Hey Angus, keep up the good work. ????

To be true, I was in media from quite young because of my talent, and experienced interest from quite young age, and managed to take that to new levels as an adult.

Edited by Hummin

7 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

It is an ill-informed thing.

Some people try to stay positive, while others can't get out of the negative bubble, that's where the difference is!

Everyone, everything and everywhere they see negativity i stead of positivity, that's what seperates people! 

When someone says that have a good life, someone else try to prove them wrong!

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Is anyone surprised? This is what happens with 99 % of Thai women.

I think I read somewhere that 130% people don't understand percentages... 

You must know a lot of women or have a lot of friends who know a lot of women to get to that conclusion. 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Mathias went to the Pattaya police and Lt-Col Saijai Khamjanla contacted Fah who said she was in Kalasin in the NE and that the bike was with her elder brother in Chanthaburi.

She promised to get it returned by June 1st.

A nice gift for the elder brother.. I bet he took real good care of it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hummin said:

I was ironic when I stated 99%

So 99% of the men have bad judgement?

I have kept contact with quite a few girls during the last 20 years, and most of them have turned out to be genuine good girls, and also responsible girls in long term relationships. So I do not know what your numbers come from.

Maybe the reason for your perception is that you kept contact with the girls and not with their husbands and boyfriends and lovers and customers. I am sure many of those other people involved will have different opinions of the same events. (and obviously that is not restricted to you and your contacts).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

If you think this guy was foolish, where do you think he went wrong? Getting in a relationship with a bar girl in the first place? Letting her move in? Allowing her to stay in the condo while he was out of the country? Thinking the safe would deter her? Not installing hidden cameras in the condo to keep tabs on what she was up to while he was away? Not paying off the condo lobby guards to tip him off if they saw any suspicious comings and goings? Really curious what the old guard thinks he should have done differently?

All of the above, a reasonable list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Oh, the norm for AN. Nothing to worry about. Also normal for creative and famous people

Sure like Ernest Hemingway, Sylvia Plath, Robin Williams, Susannah McCorkle, William Inge, David Foster Wallace. Richard Manuel, Kurt Cobain, etc.

Edited by jerrymahoney