Local residents urge authorities to take action after used condoms found scattered along the railroad tracks in Pattaya

webfact

5 minutes ago, jcmj said:

How about putting a few trash cans around. Cement them to the ground if necessary, but give people some place to throw their trash. I think this could help all over the city. Nothing will stop idiots from littering but it may help. 

Um....I don't think littering was the point of the story.  Just sayin'.  :coffee1:

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody disgusting behavior, inappropriate, stop it immediately. 

When in my group we always gather for appropriate outdoor sexual activities. 

Well if there were any trash cans handy they could dispose of their rubbish better!

Local witnesses said that there were groups of people who often gathered for inappropriate outdoor sexual activities and littered used condoms and toilet paper on the ground around the railway and rail station.

Sounds like a Soi dogging site to me that should put it on the map expect more activity ????

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, jacko45k said:
2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody disgusting behavior, inappropriate, stop it immediately. 

When in my group we always gather for appropriate outdoor sexual activities. 

Well if there were any trash cans handy they could dispose of their rubbish better!

I reckon you've missed my point. 

I was being funny, you should know by now, that I never take most issues serious.

Geeze, some of the foreigners here really think that they can change Thailand with their serious comments on AN. 

????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Must be degenerate white boys...Somchai don't use no condom

I'm not sure about that. 

There's was or still is, a similar problem on Pratumnak, little soi opposite Unix. 

This soi was used by the bus drivers to park their buses, have a sleep and a little hanky panky from the ladies of the night.

These bus drivers Mostly Somchai's. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Railroad track areas in many countries are full of dirt, garbage, filth, rats, bums.

Why are the people complaining even walking in this area anyway?

So many more important issues in Pattaya then this to deal with they should be happy people are actually using condoms and probably spreading less disease.

Top comment!

1 hour ago, jcmj said:

How about putting a few trash cans around. Cement them to the ground if necessary, but give people some place to throw their trash. I think this could help all over the city. Nothing will stop idiots from littering but it may help. 

Good comment! In U.K. many rubbish bins were removed to prevent the IRA planting time bombs in them. Terrorism is an issue in the South of Thailand but doesn't seem to be all over.

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Why are the people complaining even walking in this area anyway?

I know that area next to the train station, there's an area set up for exercising. jogging, playing that Thai game where they kick a bamboo ball back & forth over a net (sepak takraw).  Many people show up in the evenings, seems some stick around for other "exercises".

• Like 1

OMG?

I take responsibility!  On my pickup I was taking a lot of own stuff to the dump I had a few extra bags of garbage so I threw it in the back too. Thinking not going very far forget tying anything down when I got to the place I was wondering something didn't seem right but just went on with things!

Now I know what happened sorry!????