Where to buy marijuana here

JustThisOnePostOnly

3 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Which law is that?Β  Everything I've seen so far quotes 0.02% THC which might just give a mosquito a buzz. Its Hemp - not weed.Β  As far as I'm aware, weed as we know it is and will remain illegal.

yes ! you can be sure that we are all high with 0.2%...

Β 

how ridiculous to believe anything that has been posted here about weed since it's in the news...

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, simon43 said:

Why on earth would anyone want to buy the legal 'weed' in Thailand?Β  It is weed, but not as we know it (Jim).Β  It would be akin to smoking a piece of hemp rope.Β  It will not get you stoned and smoking bits of rope is probably bad for your lungs...

Β 

Myanmar or Laos ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

I'm guessing that the coffee shops aren't going to be the ones who fill this niche.

I'm wondering about Tattoo Parlors.Β  ????

20 hours ago, simon43 said:

Why on earth would anyone want to buy the legal 'weed' in Thailand?Β  It is weed, but not as we know it (Jim).Β  It would be akin to smoking a piece of hemp rope.Β  It will not get you stoned and smoking bits of rope is probably bad for your lungs...

I used to smoke the "hemp rope" type back in the 1960s.
That was domestic.Β  Thai-Stick was one type we looked for.
Honestly - I don't know much of anything about quality nowadays.Β  But I'm not interested in anything that taked you into paranoia mode.Β  Something that is nice and average.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

I used to smoke the "hemp rope" type back in the 1960s.
That was domestic.Β  Thai-Stick was one type we looked for.
Honestly - I don't know much of anything about quality nowadays.Β  But I'm not interested in anything that taked you into paranoia mode.Β  Something that is nice and average.

Β 

I believe that Simon is talking about the 0.2% strength 'hemp' that has been legalized.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Start the seeds in Jiffy pellets .......... works every time.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i707350040-s1357946024.html

Put Jiffy pellet in water for 10 mins.

Remove from water, dig hole in top 2cm deep (toothpick)

Insert seed (pointy end down), and cover (use toothpick)

Put in a dark place with restricted access to air (I use an empty paracetamol pill box)

Look at it every day (no need to water), when the head pops up, plant Jiffy in a flower pot immediately and put in a sunny place.

These are ready for a bigger pot.

Β 

IMG_20191202_133808 (1).jpg

Not doubt that would work well with my tomatoes too. <laughs>.

Β 

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

HLG 240 with Samsung leds, around 4800bht from Lazada.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/grow-light-advance-grower-240w-v3-3500k-lm301h660nm-i2245787517-s7505234813.html

Β 

Mars Hydro grow tent 2ftx4ft 2500bht (to fit the light) from Lazada.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/grow-tent-120x60x180-cm-i2851414974-s10401259035.html

That gives you enough room for 2 large plants (sea of green), total yield 2-4oz.

Isn't the idea behind the concept of " sea of green" that you grow many very small plants( with your available space maybe 15-20 plants)?If you grow the necessary plants from seeds it can become very expensive because you will need 15-20 seeds .Β  The advantage is the the grow phase is relatively short ( 15-20 days instead of 40-60)Β  If you use cuttings you will need another tent and light for the mother plant. Or do you mean " scrog/ screen of green) where you train the plants to grow through a net? With this method 2 plants with your available space sounds doable. Normally you should produce between 80-100 gr per plant.

Edited by hanuman2543