90 day report-rejected again

Hello,

I filed my 90 day report via Thailand mobile app and got rejected (received an email yesterday).

I tried going online via my desktop and I couldn't see a link to login.

I also filed last time via their online on my desktop and again rejected. That was my first time doing that.

I normally use an agent (3k baht) to have him do it for me.

Why was I rejected? What did I do wrong on the online application? I don't get it. 

I put my name, passport number, name of my condo, arrival date and retirement visa.

Can I try again online (not the mobile app) or that would be a red flag? I don't know. Just frustrated.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, cnmltd said:

Why pay when it is so easy and quick to do online now?

Sounds like he's using an agent for an extension, usually from another province. So how would he fill in his address as he is living elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Sounds like he's using an agent for an extension, usually from another province. So how would he fill in his address as he is living elsewhere.

He literally says - "My agent charges 500 baht for 90 day reporting". 90 day, not an extension.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Right, you do realize you’re on a thread saying precisely the opposite ????????one of very many in fact ….????

One of very many??? I see only the OP saying the opposite. And as DrJack54 said, maybe he made a mistake or is using the old app. I have done it 3 times now. It takes about 1 minute to complete. And is usually approved in a day or so. Why is that difficult?

30 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

My agent charges 500 baht for 90 day reporting. Never gone directly anywhere near Immigration for Retirement Stay. 

Especially  useful during Covid-19 times. But if the mobile  site does not work I would take my phone to the IO and ask  them how to  do it correctly. Most of these cases are user error.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, proton said:

I think he says he uses an agent to  do his 90 day report- there is no mention  of extension or other provinces

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cnmltd said:

One of very many??? I see only the OP saying the opposite. And as DrJack54 said, maybe he made a mistake or is using the old app. I have done it 3 times now. It takes about 1 minute to complete. And is usually approved in a day or so. Why is that difficult?

It’s Not ….. For You & Others.

However I have seen numerous OP & Posts saying it very much is often difficult / denied. 

Plus my own policy is have Nothing Direct to do with Immigration for Retirement Stay (all else done direct here with Govt.) as it’s too important & the potential for getting the common humiliating runaround too great ……and I’m not having it.

I also object in principle to the entire corrupt & silly process. Agent for this guy. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Especially  useful during Covid-19 times. But if the mobile  site does not work I would take my phone to the IO and ask  them how to  do it correctly. Most of these cases are user error.

Good Point. Hadn’t thought of that …. because I would always use my agent . …. My Immi also has Drive In Method but that always has lines out the gate & down the road …..

32 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

It’s Not ….. For You & Others.

However I have seen numerous OP & Posts saying it very much is often difficult / denied. 

Plus my own policy is have Nothing Direct to do with Immigration for Retirement Stay (all else done direct here with Govt.) as it’s too important & the potential for getting the common humiliating runaround too great ……and I’m not having it.

I also object in principle to the entire corrupt & silly process. Agent for this guy. 

Two of my long term retired friends have recently said they’ve had enough direct mess around and will be switching to my agent next time. 
Their Banks getting funny as well as Immigration…..

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I think he says he uses an agent to  do his 90 day report- there is no mention  of extension or other provinces

More money than sense then ???? all you have to do is fill in name and address and a few other details

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

My agent charges 500 baht for 90 day reporting. Never gone directly anywhere near Immigration for Retirement Stay. 

My computer doesn't charge me a Satang!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vinci said:

I use agent to do my 90 days report, you know why? because i can, don't be jealous of what other can or can not do.

Why would anyone be jealous of someone paying an agent to do something that can be done oneself online for free in less time it takes to contact an agent?

Edited by Hamus Yaigh

12 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

Why are you here then? Immigration is pretty straightforward for most. Apologies if sound off; my hijacking threads alarm has kicked in.

OP: Never had a big issue on that score. Think one needs to be guarded with newbies posting contentious topics, but. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cnmltd said:

Why pay when it is so easy and quick to do online now?

Because the online system is too unwieldly for many. Still a lot of folks that are not comfortable with computers or phones for that matter. 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

If online reporting does not work , you can use mail ,

anything better than paying agent or actually going

to Immigration.

regards worgeordie

Agree.

10baht return stamped envelope + 37baht EMS Easy Peasy.

Passport never leaves your possession.

Having said that I'm a recent convert to the new online system.

Obviously can't do it with first ever 90 day, however I was able to do it after a mail report.

Vast improvement.

Edited by DrJack54

always makes me laugh when i see posts like this.

Online 90 day reporting is one of the easiest things i have done here

If you cant do that, just go to Immigration, it takes minutes

You really want to pay 3k for an agent to do that?

Seriously dude........give me 2k and I will do it for you.

1 hour ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Why would anyone be jealous of someone paying an agent to do something that can be done oneself online for free in less time it takes to contact an agent?

because fools are easily parted from their money

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

you've just proved my point

because fools are easily parted from their money

does it irritate you how people spend their money, the haves and the have-nots, your jealousy is oozing out

Edited by vinci
  • Like 1

When you decided to do the 90-day online report, did you register and get a password?  Was it your first time doing a 90-day report?  I just di my third 90-day report via the online method.  Absolutely no problem.  I got an email saying that my forwarding of the info was accepted "SUCCESS" they said and then I waited on day and had another email with the new reporting date for the next 90-day report.  This sure is easy and costs nothing but a few minutes typing.  In my opinion it is now much easier than it used to be for all immigration visits - I have been doing them for 17 years partially in Bangkok and now in Chiang Mai.  I only wear long pants once a year now - getting easier - some day maybe won't have to think about it at all.

24 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

always makes me laugh when i see posts like this.

Online 90 day reporting is one of the easiest things i have done here

If you cant do that, just go to Immigration, it takes minutes

You really want to pay 3k for an agent to do that?

Seriously dude........give me 2k and I will do it for you.

Whilst I  do agree its one of the easiest things to do, its could be problematic if someone lives 300KM form the IO? Not saying  in this case he does, but not everyone lives close!

Surely if he wants to spend his money its his choice?