Russian man sought after ladyboy found dead in Surin - the transgender took him home after meeting in Phuket

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported that police in Prasat, Surin, were looking for a Russian man after a 31 year old ladyboy was found wrapped in a blanket in a storeroom at a house in Kang-en sub-district.

They published a picture of Theerapong Lamleu on a Kawasaki motorcycle. 

Prasat police captain Seni Chimngam was alerted after rescue services were alerted by neighbors who detected the smell of decomposition. 

Bloodstains and hair were found outside the storeroom and there were signs that the body had been dragged to that location. 

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

Theerapong's mother Wandee said her son had met the Russian less than a year ago. She last saw her son on May 22nd.

Police are working on the assumption that the Russian is responsible.

Daily News said that the Russian works in Norway and the couple met in Phuket about 6-7 months ago. 

Theerapong brought him back to the Surin area twice - the first time they stayed in a hotel in January but in May they stayed at the victim's house. 

Neighbors thought the Russian had left with Theerapong but no one was really interested. 

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

It is thought that the victim had been dead 3 weeks and was killed in the master bedroom then dragged to the storeroom with the murderer locking that from the inside and escaping out the window.

Siam Rath named the man as Mr Liternia (name transliterated from Thai and likely incorrect). They published a picture of the man police want to find. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-06-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

• Confused 3
  • Sad 10

The question is obviously: When did the Russian find out?

Because there are some people who need a long time to find out that their favorite girl is no girl.

That is obviously no reason to kill anybody but there is a certain disappointment involved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 2long said:

JEEZ! So many posters on here are assuming that the guy found out he was banging a cheezer, and that's what drove him to murder her/him.

If they had been dating so long, the Russian already knew, as many others do.

If he did commit this murder, then there is likely another reason that the surprise of meat and two veg.

Theft

• Like 2

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

I gave up trying to understand other peoples' taste in women or whatever.

Often when I am in a bar it is obvious to me which one is the most attractive girl. But funny enough lots of guys sit with other girls who are IMHO not attractive. It seems there is a huge spectrum of what different people find attractive. 

U want to share 1 girl with 50 guys?

43 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

U want to share 1 girl with 50 guys?

This is not so much about what I want but reality. I accept the fact that not all girls are virgins. If a girl worked already for 3 months in a bar ... I leave the calculation for you. 

• Like 1

The butler did it...... Probably the Russian was not the only man in her/his life, as many Thai people have a mia noi or so..... Easy to blame the Russian, but who knows maybe other people are involved and Thai people are very jealous so ... and they only met twice.... so no reason to believe the Russian would killed her... What happened when he was away??  She never brought someone else to her house??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Yer, years ago there were some terrible hotel fights when the "truth" was reveled --then the ladyboy thing got more well known amongst the tourist.  I think most people who visit/stay long term,  have made a mistake....

I did  (we should start a thread on it-- My first Thailand Mistake) --- :omfg:

3 hours ago, 2long said:

Again, a lot of information and 'official assumption' when the facts of the case are not known. Will this Russian ever get a fair trial when caught?

That will be his defence

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Ah next step in your thinking process is kill ?

Not, just end it there and forget about it. 

How would it be to not concentrate on me, and give your view of the news instead?