Trump brought U.S. ‘dangerously close to catastrophe’, January 6 panel says

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, Wrwest said:

Na ... I'm thinking the thought is to provide a preponderance of documented evidence so compelling that there will be no one in their right mind (note this allows for those who will continue to support Trump) who will be able to dismiss the evidence as only politically based.

That’s a shame because gaol is where he belongs. 

• Confused 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:36 PM, rudi49jr said:

Just look at what happened on January 6th: dangerously close to mob rule. A bunch of ill-informed people were not happy with the outcome of the election, and egged on by Trump and company they decided to storm the Capitol. What would have happened, if they had gotten their hands on Pelosi, AOC or Schumer? Or Mike Pence:

"....ill-informed people....."

Kudos to your mother, she raised a polite son.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:43 PM, Phoenix Rising said:

"....ill-informed people....."

Kudos to your mother, she raised a polite son.

Thanks.  Better keep it civil and hope people can ‘read between the lines’. ????????

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Most don't!

Well, I often meet some of those yanks while riding my motorbike around Thailand, and they more than happy to tell me how right Mr Trump was and is about how to get things done, and straight up the whole world. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Well, I often meet some of those yanks while riding my motorbike around Thailand, and they more than happy to tell me how right Mr Trump was and is about how to get things done, and straight up the whole world. 

Have you ever noticed that intelligent people do not speak as much as dumb people?  Dumb people speak loudly, confidently, and too much.

I suspect the way you met those yanks biased your data population towards the dumb side.

• Like 1