Foreigner arrested in connection with murder of ladyboy in Surin - he was "hiding in Pattaya" say media

webfact

2 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Get that Police team after the 'Red Bull' Boss..

It is obvious we will see a headline soon saying the Statute Of Limitation has expired,and he can come back into the country,what a sad system,and so called professional's that allow him to wander the World freely,after killing someone

And what a sad system where someone can escape punishment for a crime simply because the clock has run down. What the heck is the purpose of that? The world is a bewildering place.

3 hours ago, BestB said:

And even if he was , most certainly does not deserve to be killed . If he did deceive the punter , sure he deserves a few slaps but most certainly not to be killed.

Better yet, 500 baht to go away peacefully.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

2027 for Vorayuth's charges' statute of limitations.   

"...so called professional's that allow him to wander the World freely"

He's allowed to "wander the world" because he's not wanted anywhere in the world, except Thailand for his offences here.  Thailand's "professionals" (presumably you mean the RTP) are not "allowing him to wander freely", they have no jurisdiction outside Thailand and cannot stop him doing what he wants, where he wants.

What about an interpol red notice?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nchuckle said:

No,some are really quite cunning and calculating and have got away with it for decades.

One guy in the states was in another city and had CCTV footage in his hotel proving he was there. But he had actually flown in, killed five people, then flown back and appeared at the hotel desk asking for mail…..very clever. But he’d had his nephew rent a car at the airport and he picked up in the parking lot, and dropped it back later. Around three years later the police suspected him and figured he’d flown on a fake ID. The airport parking took pictures of all cars license plates with time and date, but not the person. Police asked parking if they still had the parking tickets used to exit the lot, and after three years they still did. Checked the ticket for that day and time, and found the man’s fingerprints on the ticket. Bingo! He fled the country, but was extradited back to the States. He was very clever, but he didn’t wear gloves when handling the parking ticket….obviously never figured they could get him that way. True story. Police were very happy they nailed his ass.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Reminds me of Begbie in Trainspotting when he found out the girl he had picked up had a cock. 

Every red-blooded male has been fooled by ladyboy prostitutes, to varying degrees. I'm not suggesting the deceased was a prostitute but ....

They were in a relationship for over 6+ months!!!!

The man is believed to have been in a 6-7 month relationship with the deceased.

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Speak for yourself!

Are you saying you have never been out on the bevy, picked up a girl from outside Nana disco and woken up with a sore bottom? 

We've all been fooled just when is the difference. Once I found out in a Tuk Tuk, one in the lift of apt., once, slightly further, and probably a few I still can't remember. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BestB said:

And even if he was , most certainly does not deserve to be killed . If he did deceive the punter , sure he deserves a few slaps but most certainly not to be killed.

The man deserves nothing as you suggest.

Perhaps you need a few slaps for your ignorance 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BestB said:

There are certain acts one commits in this life, that are tantamount to self revocation of the right to consume oxygen. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

He's Lithuanian, not Russian. Thai media mixed up his nationality by giving him a wrong name 'Mr Liternia' and this was repeated by the usual suspects in the English language media based in Thailand without checking. 

How do you know he's Lithuanian?

As far as I know, not many Lithuanians come to Thailand but there are quite a number of Russian tourists coming to Thailand.

9 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Reminds me of Begbie in Trainspotting when he found out the girl he had picked up had a cock. 

Every red-blooded male has been fooled by ladyboy prostitutes, to varying degrees. I'm not suggesting the deceased was a prostitute but ....

My friend was fooled in Korea the same week he began working there. When he left the shower she was in bed already looking like a dream. He flicked the sheet back there it was. He began screaming and smashing his fists on the wall, she jumped out of bed, and down the apartment building corridor sharpish. He stripped the bed and slept under a towel with a rugby shirt for a pillow that night. I just don't know why they believe every foreigner can tell them from females, it might be sensible to give some hint before it gets to the nitty-gritty! ????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Get that Police team after the 'Red Bull' Boss..

It is obvious we will see a headline soon saying the Statute Of Limitation has expired,and he can come back into the country,what a sad system,and so called professional's that allow him to wander the World freely,after killing someone

Sniff! I have blue blood.....????

4 minutes ago, itsari said:

You seem rather mixed up .

Have a pleasant evening 

You called a ladyboy a man, or did I get that wrong? I'm just saying that I don't. My friend's daughter is one (was her son but decided at a very young age being male wasn't for her).

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

You called a ladyboy a man, or did I get that wrong? I'm just saying that I don't. My friend's daughter is one (was her son but decided at a very young age being male wasn't for her).

Condoning a slap for a person who is transgender when you find things are not as you expected is not the way to go. 

Have a pleasant evening

17 minutes ago, itsari said:

Condoning a slap for a person who is transgender when you find things are not as you expected is not the way to go. 

Have a pleasant evening

I have not disagreed with this in any way. You said:

The man deserves nothing as you suggest.

'The man' apparently meaning the katoey (ladyboy). That's what I commented on. 

Perhaps it's you who is confused here? That was my only comment. 

18 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I have not disagreed with this in any way. You said:

The man deserves nothing as you suggest.

'The man' apparently meaning the katoey (ladyboy). That's what I commented on. 

Perhaps it's you who is confused here? That was my only comment. 

Ok, I am sorry that I have it wrong .

All the best