Was Jesus a Indian ?

Excel

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

As a true Brummie, who grew up on the outskirts of Halesowen, I would like to point out that Halesowen is not in Birmingham.

In case you are wondering, up the Villa.

so where is it then.......near penzance ????

47 minutes ago, blackshadow said:

so where is it then.......near penzance ????

Halesowen is a market town in the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley, in the county of West Midlands, England.

(Wikipedia)

I know this because as I have said, I grew up on the border.

My first driving offence happened in Halesowen, about 5 miles from my home in Birmingham and the case was dealt with by Dudley's courts.

They do all sound like Barry Taylor though.

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I have seen several depictions of Jesus and none show him wearing a gold chain.  So, probably not from India.

Possibly because he was a lady boy who had already sold it ????

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NE1 said:

This is how religion should be discussed , not the spitting and snarling of certain religions if you dare mention their religion in a jovial manner.

Or point out their founder married a 6 year old, raped his slaves and had people torn to pieces, one for singing a song about him ????

Jesus was a Jew! 

He might had some Hindu, Krishna and buddhism inspiration that formed his view, but his speeches and belief, ideology and thinking was not new for the time being, even some historians and christians claims different. 

• Like 1

The Kumars at number 42 (which is obviously the answer to the meaning of life).... Classic comedy

Thanks to the OP for posting this, I'm now about to lose what remains of the weekend watching repeats ???? 

Cheque Please ???? 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I have seen several depictions of Jesus and none show him wearing a gold chain.  So, probably not from India.

Maybe he did come from India but maybe the depictions were made after he went to

Pattaya?

12 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

The Kumars at number 42 (which is obviously the answer to the meaning of life).... Classic comedy

Thanks to the OP for posting this, I'm now about to lose what remains of the weekend watching repeats ???? 

Cheque Please ???? 

Spent most of the morning watching those and the Mr Khan ones.. Stomach hurts now from laughing so much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I was going to ask........'Was Mohammed a cowboy?'....but then thought whoops, better not.

But, he was a  pedophile.

This is over looked by his followers, worldwide.

( what a disgusting creature )

• Like 2