Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try ......... not sure I can use that much!

Ordered and received confirmation phone call.

This looks good. Did they tell you which strain(s) they are growing and selling? I could be interested in taking some of that off your hands.

13 minutes ago, robsamui said:

Can anybody parse this for me? What is Cherry White? Green Bouquet? Does brickweed have names or is it alway just brickweed?

Just bought supposedly Silver Haze from this same Farm - it looks something like ordinary landrace Squirrel Tail.

image.jpeg.b6cb4dec0366f9bc27a6a4b99c44be7d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.61dbeff75debfa9815ea218d19bc9779.jpeg  

Other online sellers are selling this . . . 

image.jpeg.0e6853b50e7a3889725af121f9ff868b.jpeg

Draw your own conclusions.

Please let us know how it works for you. Seems like the Sativa strains work for me. 

13 minutes ago, robsamui said:

Can anybody parse this for me? What is Cherry White? Green Bouquet? Does brickweed have names or is it alway just brickweed?

Just bought supposedly Silver Haze from this same Farm - it looks something like ordinary landrace Squirrel Tail.

This is a CBD strain grown outdoor and very cheap ( 75 baths / G ) you got from the farm, 1% THC, 18% CBD. It s nothing similar  at the indoor well trimmed indoor strain from Siam high weed, not the same strain even.

• Like 1

Yes Bruno, I have bought many to try.

All have been disappointing thus I had nothing to say about them.

However it depends on the person, others may find they are happy with local smoke.

Will probably buy some more to try as you never know when you might strike lucky.

But in the meantime I will still buy quality budd as a good smoke is not that expensive as a little goes a long way..!!!

1 hour ago, robsamui said:

The conclusion that I have drawn is that this is just another embarrassing blunder from you, to add to the claim that you stated that people agreed that GC was brick weed.

https://www.leafly.com/strains/suver-haze

https://www.leafly.com/strains/silver-haze

Apart from anything else, Suver Haze looks nothing like ST1.

43 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

Yes Bruno, I have bought many to try.

All have been disappointing thus I had nothing to say about them.

However it depends on the person, others may find they are happy with local smoke.

Will probably buy some more to try as you never know when you might strike lucky.

But in the meantime I will still buy quality budd as a good smoke is not that expensive as a little goes a long way..!!!

I don't believe you. You seem like a shill for a particular online seller. Sadly you are doing them no favours, as such an aggressive and transparent attempt to denigrate less expensive good weed will only backfire on them. If I were they, I would ask you to stop 'recommending' them.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

The corresponding table with THC/CBD concentrations was already posted earlier. If you perused the whole thread like you said, you would have seen it. It's Cherry Wine, not Cherry White.

Brickweed is weed compressed into a brick. Can be anything.

No surprise we have people trying to push expensive products on the board, whilst trying to denigrate the cheaper products and trying to sound reasonable whilst doing it.

But it really just sneaky advertising. Trying to convince you that it's all just low quality native weed. It is not. They are seeds imported from abroad and grown in Thailand.

Too many people claiming to be experts and spreading lies.

Cherry White was the name given by the vendor, not by me

I tried the pop up shop in Hua Hin Market Village but I can’t recommend. All his stuff smelt the same and looked the same. So I bought a gram of the cheapest for 600. I think he had picked the buds out of some low grade brick weed because there was  very little effect. Looks like he set up just to chisel tourists making one off purchases out of curiosity. Most are not going to complain because they don’t know what to expect.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Siam Buds said:

Went through Thai fb groups. Cheapest i was able to find was strain called Green crack? Anyone tried it? From googling it's strong sativa. I found it 15 thb for g.

Yes, that's what my present 'stash' is. ฿14 gram if buying 100gr @ ฿1400.

1/2 gram does the trick for me, and lasts 3-4 hr before I nod off, by choice.  Haven't smoke it during daylight hrs, so can say how long it would last.  A very nice buzz, not too harsh.

image.png.f14763e61380cc79d9c8c893180b9112.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Yes, that's what my present 'stash' is. ฿14 gram if buying 100gr @ ฿1400.

1/2 gram does the trick for me, and lasts 3-4 hr before I nod off, by choice.  Haven't smoke it during daylight hrs, so can say how long it would last.  A very nice buzz, not too harsh.

image.png.f14763e61380cc79d9c8c893180b9112.png

It's actually day weed, it's strong sativa 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Siam Buds said:

Went through Thai fb groups. Cheapest i was able to find was strain called Green crack? Anyone tried it? From googling it's strong sativa. I found it 15 thb for g. Propabely more buy cheaper. 

As well found pretty decent gorilla glue for 200 gram or 4000 1oz

received_2015768638609645.thumb.jpeg.b7678959c8257237a8702ed6519d5f45.jpegreceived_388951149990672.thumb.jpeg.e7a176ebee40c1ef50bcdd74b8d1a6e4.jpegreceived_3408150096097553.thumb.jpeg.285d1c47f1b123f72d3cb907403c0f51.jpeg

Hi, do you have a link to the place you bought it from please?

33 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

Has anybody used this company?, they advertised/sponsored this website at the end of last month. Looks like quality strains at good prices?. Any feedback on the greencrack and Thai toad would be appreciated. TIA

Screenshot (58).png

Link ? And what is a good price for you ?

Edited by Thungrat

17 minutes ago, Thungrat said:

Link ? And what is a good price for you ?

No link, i searched for it. A good price for me is the strains that are listed, which appear to be 200 baht per gram cheaper that what i can get them for in local dispensaries. Im not getting into a debate on price, i just want to know if anyone has used this company and how they thought the product was, especially the green crack and Thai toad strains.