Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

2 hours ago, Burgo1979 said:

You were the one that questioned the thc content of KDHY, so if its not what you think it should be, then give us the reasons and evidence why it isnt, you still haven't and are now using another strain to prove a non valid point,

Try reading the post six posts before you posted this nonsense. The table used is from them and it corresponded with what they were selling.

That clearly demonstrates that you just open your mouth without thinking or digesting information.

They can state whatever they want; it doesn't mean that it is true.

Again, I pointed out some very obvious discrepancies. ST1 being a glaringly obvious one, as we all know it does contain CBD. Charlotte's Angel is another. The more you look the more you find. You were the one trying to put words in my mouth with regard to Green Crack.

You can now go in my Ignore list. Done.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Try reading the post six posts before you posted this nonsense. That clearly demonstrates that you just open your mouth without thinking or digesting information. You can now go in my Ignore list. Done.

You lost. Move on and put your toys back in the pram

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Try reading the post six posts before you posted this nonsense. The table used is from them and it corresponded with what they were selling.

That clearly demonstrates that you just open your mouth without thinking or digesting information.

They can state whatever they want; it doesn't mean that it is true.

Again, I pointed out some very obvious discrepancies. ST1 being a glaringly obvious one, as we all know it does contain CBD. Charlotte's Angel is another. The more you look the more you find. You were the one trying to put words in my mouth with regard to Green Crack.

You can now go in my Ignore list. Done.

You have edited this post 2 hours after you said you put me on ignore.

Says all i need to know lol, get over it

22 hours ago, philthebook said:

He has a sponsored post which had the photo on and it had hundreds of comments and likes, it's COD and only 199baht so worth the risk.

I don't know how to find the sponsored post, do I just hope it comes up in my newsfeed lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Just got a load of OG Kush from the Farm, nowhere near 17%, not even worth smoking.

20220818_162544.jpg

yea i agree about the OG Kush. i detected no THC (aka didn't get a buzz). i'll use it for cooking. i think they diluted the strain for strong CBD. or its not OG Kush.

i'm still a fan of their GC tho. i smoked it every day this week. good buzz and medical effects. we might buy a kg before the legislation gets passed next month. they might ban home deliveries or add quantity limits. you never know in this jungle.

i found 6 more seeds in the GC, so we'll be hitting our 15 plants per household limit easily.

#

Edited by roietfortress
typo
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

yea i agree about the OG Kush. i detected no THC (aka didn't get a buzz). i'll use it for cooking. i think they diluted the strain for strong CBD. or its not OG Kush.

i'm still a fan of their GC tho. i smoked it every day this week. good buzz and medical effects. we might buy a kg before the legislation gets passed next month. they might ban home deliveries or add quantity limits. you never know in this jungle.

i found 6 more seeds in the GC, so we'll be hitting our 15 plants per household limit easily.

#

It's a thing: https://cannaflower.com/product/og-kush/

6 hours ago, roietfortress said:

#

Yeah messaged them and they said send it back for a refund if not happy, should of picked GC ???? they have Green Crack? or do you mean K.D .

True, once I find something will stock up.

Ordered some Gorilla Glue from the guy a few pages back, should be here tomorrow

https://www.facebook.com/ใบเขียวฟาร์ม-1355454881259024/

Edited by SkyNets
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyNets said:

Yeah messaged them and they said send it back for a refund if not happy, should of picked GC ???? they have Green Crack? or do you mean K.D .

True, once I find something will stock up.

Ordered some Gorilla Glue from the guy a few pages back, should be here tomorrow

https://www.facebook.com/ใบเขียวฟาร์ม-1355454881259024/

yea the Green Crack from the Lampang farm is good in my opinion. we ordered 100g tho, which seems to be their quantity for a vacuum sealed bag. what we received seemed different than the descriptions of others who ordered smaller quantity.

definitely post back when you try out the GG. i've been following that thread lol

#

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

yea the Green Crack from the Lampang farm is good in my opinion. we ordered 100g tho, which seems to be their quantity for a vacuum sealed bag. what we received seemed different than the descriptions of others who ordered smaller quantity.

definitely post back when you try out the GG. i've been following that thread lol

#

Thanks, just messaged them and they will exchange my order for GC. This is the pic they sent of it, same as your order?

Yeah will do, looking forward to the GG ????

5185B098-7168-4A40-889D-2D14DEA8074C.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, robsamui said:

YThe Govt is flapping at the mo and in a tizzy about the upheaval they've unleashed (well fancy that) and have kneejerked an announcement that all advertising of cannabis flowers/buds will soon be banned.

Better build up a good collection of fave/trusted suppliers -  and then (when/if the need arises) can mssg them direct when you need more gear.

i dont mind that. too many sponsored posts on facebook. few have a license.

go to this forum if you need a plug :D

#

10 hours ago, robsamui said:

The Govt is flapping at the mo and in a tizzy about the upheaval they've unleashed (well fancy that) and have kneejerked an announcement that all advertising of cannabis flowers/buds will soon be banned.

Better build up a good collection of fave/trusted suppliers -  and then (when/if the need arises) can mssg them direct when you need more gear.

This thread is about cheap weed.

If you want to discuss fear and paranoia start a topic.

I consider throw away paranoia lines as trolling.

• Like 2

This mob are in Pattya...

24 hour service and are on line and Facebook.

They do a home delivery service.

Over 5 grams delivered free under that 100 baht.

They are doing Gorilla Glue @ 350 gram.

Sweet mouth they are bless their cotton panty for uttering those words everyone likes to hear.

Screenshot_20220819-111507_LINE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Topic is Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

Not, give a review of any weed you have purchased.

Whatever I have purchased has already been covered by others who bought the same thing. I recently made a comment/review about Green Crack purchased.

But of course that fact isn't convenient for people intent on using the board for freewheeling and Trolling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Personal attack and replies have been removed:

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

• Like 1