Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

19 hours ago, wjmark said:

I just got an ounce of this for 350bt from the market lady... Yes,it is quite nice.

She had a few sausages laying around her table and she said it was supposed to be really good.

She gave me a joint and asked me for my opinon. (I am Canadian, so I know... 555)

I am quite impressed. It is not super strong, and does not have much of a smell (but better  than other thai stick.).

It smokes well - tastes a bit like tobacco. Not too harsh on the throat..

My friend called it 'moo yor' (looks like a sausage), and said falang had been asking her or it at her KS table.

It has a very different stone to the regular thai stick which can have a real sativa buzz and can give a kinda nasty tension.

The effect I can only compare too a Cheese. I feel my neck release and start to yawn - something that only a Cheese seems to do to me.

She said it was a good bedtime weed. I agree.

A very pleasant indica-feeling stone - for 12bt/gram

i don't know if you got the same thing. is it covered in red hairs?

if you pull some leaves, they are pretty thin, which means sativa or hybrid.

i had a couple oz of cheese last year in the states and cheese smells funky. i can't remember which one i had, but the room stank whenever i opened the jar lol

i broke up 100g of the red thread and put it in a jar a few days ago. i just opened it and it still has that strong lemon pledge smell. the buds expanded a bit and i tried to get a closeup of a couple of full ones.

still looks and smells like Fire OG to me?

after a few days of "testing", i'm not amazed, but its good for rolling sticks and watching the bamboo grow. the price was great, around $70usd for 300g delivered.

redthread_closeup.jpg

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

i don't know if you got the same thing. is it covered in red hairs?

if you pull some leaves, they are pretty thin, which means sativa or hybrid.

i had a couple oz of cheese last year in the states and cheese smells funky. i can't remember which one i had, but the room stank whenever i opened the jar lol

i broke up 100g of the red thread and put it in a jar a few days ago. i just opened it and it still has that strong lemon pledge smell. the buds expanded a bit and i tried to get a closeup of a couple of full ones.

still looks and smells like Fire OG to me?

after a few days of "testing", i'm not amazed, but its good for rolling sticks and watching the bamboo grow. the price was great, around $70usd for 300g delivered.

redthread_closeup.jpg

Hi, not sure!   And don't get me wrong - this does not look, smell or taste like Cheese. But the stone reminds me of Cheese - nice body stone and makes me yawn :)  Not super strong. Paid 350bt ($10usd) for 28 grams

20221030_151712.jpg

20221030_151819.jpg

20221030_151830.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, wjmark said:

Hi, not sure!   And don't get me wrong - this does not look, smell or taste like Cheese. But the stone reminds me of Cheese - nice body stone and makes me yawn :)  Not super strong. Paid 350bt ($10usd) for 28 grams

20221030_151712.jpg

20221030_151819.jpg

20221030_151830.jpg

it looks like it was grown outdoors so its probably a mix of all sorts of things LOL

#

37 minutes ago, asereg123 said:

chilling panda25 (@428pdxob) on Line does good deals. Bought 4 ounces at 320-380 p.g.

Mac mints 350

IMG_20221030_104813.jpg

IMG_20221030_104924.jpg

All good pics..

Good luck finding this guy..

It's Chillin panda25, not Chilling

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, asereg123 said:

chilling panda25 (@428pdxob) on Line does good deals. Bought 4 ounces at 320-380 p.g.

Mac mints 350

IMG_20221030_104813.jpg

IMG_20221030_104924.jpg

4 oz? Starting your own shop?

BTW it's Chillin panda25, not Chilling panda25

Edited by bobbin
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, asereg123 said:

He doesn't and talks out his ass. Chemical PGRs lead to <deleted> tasting low THC buds. These are THC bombs right here and taste super dank so def no chem PGRs here.

Also they're not hard like rocks, which miracle grow would do.

He's probably just confused cause he's never seen machine trimmed proper quality buds before. I've lived in Cali for two years and these are all high grade Cali imports.

You posted images of PGR buds, deal with it or just keep selling it and spamming the groups with your pics.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, NickyLouie said:

You posted images of PGR buds, deal with it or just keep selling it and spamming the groups with your pics.

Buy a g and have it tested. Since I actually have the bud in hand and I have smoked it I know what I'm talking bout.

If you're so sure from this pic then take me up on a bet. How much?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, asereg123 said:

Buy a g and have it tested. Since I actually have the bud in hand and I have smoked it I know what I'm talking bout.

If you're so sure from this pic then take me up on a bet. How much?

Naw fam, u know Jack...

it's like someone went thru the trouble of importing low THC indoor from Cali

carry on now...

55 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Have you just cleaned out the bottom of a budgie cage????????

i purchased this *weed* for scientific purposes only. stoner does not recommend any products nor does he endorse any either. ????

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1