Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

15 hours ago, stoner said:

how was this ? good color although 79 is a little weak. 

Quite nice. It seems the melting and smoke points are a bit lower than what I was smoking in Thailand(definitely unscientific). Smoother to smoke though. Much less residue left over after it's consumed too. 

They had two different versions of shatter in the shop. Both about 80%. 

I notice that this one was made from sativa. Is indica/sativa still a thing when it's been extracted/purified to this level?

Tried a very small bit last night with good results. Since my dosage of kief (approx 40% THC) is around 30mg I'm going to do 15mg of this this evening. Should work very well.

53 minutes ago, gargamon said:

I notice that this one was made from sativa. Is indica/sativa still a thing when it's been extracted/purified to this level?

yep. 

you were getting dabs in thailand ? were they dark or light colored ? 

i found a batch of diamonds that melted different than another batch and different than some shatter. all should have the same melting point as they were all thc. i can only conclude that the one batch of diamonds was cut with cbd flower at extraction time. maybe only 10 percent or so but enough to change the melting point. cbd melting point is higher than thc. 

the flower from your other dabs might of had a higher level of natural cbd in the bud. so the melting point difference would most likely come from that. 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

you were getting dabs in thailand ? were they dark or light colored ?

Yeah. 1000/gm. It was quite a bit darker than the picture of what I purchased in Canada. Didn't shatter the same either but smoked very well. As I don't smoke but a toke a day before bed it lasted a long time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 420 to all!

Gold pricing for all orders just for today in celebration of 420.

https://og.th/strains

Normally we only offer this pricing tier to members which have spent 30,000 THB with is in the past 8 months.

GOLD STATUS PRICING

AAAA KIEF
2g - ฿800 - ฿400 / g

AA KIEF
8g - ฿1,680 - ฿210 / g

AAAA POPCORN
14g - ฿2,800 - ฿200 / g

AA POPCORN
7g - ฿630 - ฿90 / g

AAAA
7g - ฿2,065 - ฿295 / g

AAA
7g - ฿1,750 - ฿250 / g

AA
7g - ฿1,050 - ฿150 / g

A
21g - ฿1,050 - ฿50 / g

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Australian wines are good, Barossa Valley reds are up there with the best in the world.

Plenty good weed in Thailand now at prices well below 100bht a gram. I don't like buying things on Facebook but plenty weed there a 80bht gram for bud.

Only buy on Facebook as COD, delivery usually only 2 days.

its like with farmers, if you buy direct from the source its cheaper but once "big" business gets involved those prices jump astonishly high but they surely cannot stay at those prices for long if we all keep buying from the farmers instead. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

its like with farmers, if you buy direct from the source its cheaper but once "big" business gets involved those prices jump astonishly high but they surely cannot stay at those prices for long if we all keep buying from the farmers instead. 

Hopefully. 

Of course tourists are going to overpay.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/18/2023 at 8:13 AM, JustAnotherFarang said:

this is the best buy and you get something that tickles your fancy delightfully without breaking the bank.  Looks far better than the green crack I have bought from other recommendations and you can bin your brick weed, I aint going back to that cheap <deleted>.  Thanks to the op for his recommendation and a big thanks to the seller, superb service at a superb price

I received my second order from this shop last week.

The taste, smell & buzz was completely different, it smelled agricultural, almost manure-like, there was also many more seeds & twigs than in my previous order.

I messaged the seller and received a reply saying that I ordered something different from the last time, which I didn't - as 1st screenshot below confirms - I specifically asked for the same product(knowing there would be some variation, obvs).

Screenshot_20230422_130518_LINE.thumb.jpg.a314ca7ecfd854978c8a979ddc607bf1.jpg

In the screenshot below, they continued to tell me I ordered it, and have stopped replying to my messages - in a pathetically child-like manner.

Screenshot_20230422_130553_LINE.thumb.jpg.9a659528ae271ef87be40840dba86c4d.jpg

So, Thai customer services shining brightly again.

Before anybody starts telling me 'it's only B300 etc etc', it's not about the money, is it, obviously. It's about getting what you ordered, and not having to fart around trying to get straight answers - or any conversation at all!

Any other recommendations for more grown up sellers?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have bought from the same source a few times. They are often sold out as you are well aware. When you go to order you can see this clearly. I am waiting to here back when they will have what I like again.

Screenshot (217).png

Screenshot (218).png

2 minutes ago, marin said:

I have bought from the same source a few times. They are often sold out as you are well aware. When you go to order you can see this clearly. I am waiting to here back when they will have what I like again.

Screenshot (217).png

Screenshot (218).png

My second purchase was through Line, as they offered a better price, and there was no mention of anything in, or out of stock. I asked for the same product and they sent me a different product, and now they're not answering my messages.

Any other recommendations?

1 hour ago, MaiDong said:

Any other recommendations?

Order off the website. He is Thai and was very surprised how fast all his weed sold when the "Farungs" found out about it. On his message service there he told me they were out of the good stuff and he would let me know when it was in again. Its a pity you had a problem, but I would not make a big deal out of the 300 baht loss. In the future I believe this will be a good source.  

I must also say this is my before bed weed as I prefer the good buzz of top quality bud. That I pay 200 per gram for the popcorn buds and am happy with that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marin said:

Order off the website. He is Thai and was very surprised how fast all his weed sold when the "Farungs" found out about it. On his message service there he told me they were out of the good stuff and he would let me know when it was in again. Its a pity you had a problem, but I would not make a big deal out of the 300 baht loss. In the future I believe this will be a good source.  

I must also say this is my before bed weed as I prefer the good buzz of top quality bud. That I pay 200 per gram for the popcorn buds and am happy with that. 

Like I said in my previous post, it's not the loss of the money. It's having the wrong thing sent to me, then being told that I ordered the wrong thing, even though I asked for 100% the same product(see screenshots - I feel like I'm repeating myself here), then being ignored - that's the worst thing, and any adult brain would understand that.

Just now, MaiDong said:

that's the worst thing, and any adult brain would understand that.

Do I detect some anger? Jai yen yen, its hot and there was a misunderstanding. Up2u as where to go from here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marin said:

Do I detect some anger? Jai yen yen, its hot and there was a misunderstanding. Up2u as where to go from here. 

Not anger, frustration.

And no, it's not a misunderstanding, it seems he's ignoring me because he made a mistake and I wouldn't accept it as my own.

And it's not up to me, it's up to the business owner who is choosing to ignore me, the same way a child would.

Edited by MaiDong
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, MaiDong said:

Not anger, frustration.

And no, it's not a misunderstanding, it seems he's ignoring me because he made a mistake and I wouldn't accept it as my own.

And it's not up to me, it's up to the business owner who is choosing to ignore me, the same way a child would.

I have to assume the supplier you are complaining about was on Facebook or line. I find it hard to believe that you think these guys are the same as reputable operations. It costs little to nothing to set up a fake storefront on either. Extract as much money from the customer as you can, as quickly as you can. If you get a low quality batch of product. Sell it anyway and start a new storefront if it gets too bad.

And don't say they wouldn't do that because they would lose future business. They don't care. Offer one 100 baht or 500 baht, they get 100 now but if they wait till tomorrow, they get 500. How many do you think would wait? 

33 minutes ago, gargamon said:

I have to assume the supplier you are complaining about was on Facebook or line. I find it hard to believe that you think these guys are the same as reputable operations. It costs little to nothing to set up a fake storefront on either. Extract as much money from the customer as you can, as quickly as you can. If you get a low quality batch of product. Sell it anyway and start a new storefront if it gets too bad.

And don't say they wouldn't do that because they would lose future business. They don't care. Offer one 100 baht or 500 baht, they get 100 now but if they wait till tomorrow, they get 500. How many do you think would wait? 

I am happy with Bangyabong - hes a good chap

8 hours ago, gargamon said:

I have to assume the supplier you are complaining about was on Facebook or line. I find it hard to believe that you think these guys are the same as reputable operations. It costs little to nothing to set up a fake storefront on either. Extract as much money from the customer as you can, as quickly as you can

Why do you have to assume that? I clearly put up a screen shot of their website. 

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

am happy with Bangyabong - hes a good chap

That he is, a throwback to the old days. I will stick with him and his products. Great value, and that is where the problem lies. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 6:10 PM, MaiDong said:

So, any other recommendations out there?

have you ordered from the Lampang farm? they have some Thai strains and around 30 others. all greenhouse grown landrace.

we've ordered from them every month since last August. the green crack is always good. we just got their 420 deal on banana hammock and full moon. both tasty. gc and full moon is a great combo. prices are unbeatable.

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri

we tried bangyabongz too. there's mold issues from improper drying and curing. Lampang wouldn't sell me a strain i wanted because they have set curing process and it wasn't ready. i'd take them over any of these 'premium' sellers.

#

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 10:55 PM, gargamon said:

You assumed wrong. 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, roietfortress said:

have you ordered from the Lampang farm? they have some Thai strains and around 30 others. all greenhouse grown landrace.

we've ordered from them every month since last August. the green crack is always good. we just got their 420 deal on banana hammock and full moon. both tasty. gc and full moon is a great combo. prices are unbeatable.

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri

we tried bangyabongz too. there's mold issues from improper drying and curing. Lampang wouldn't sell me a strain i wanted because they have set curing process and it wasn't ready. i'd take them over any of these 'premium' sellers.

#

Thanks, I'll have a look. 

• Like 1