BREAKING NEWS ! Boris Johnson to resign as Prime Minister

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

The same politically biased police force that took no action against Johnson's sidekick for a Covid related offence.

So who are they biased in favour of, then?

How about that coincidence? Almost exactly the same post at the same time????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Already saw that the last time it was posted.

I asked for evidence.

Credible evidence. 

Oh well, you don't understand what was being said in the interview by a well known MP for me to quote, probably. 

But, did the MP give any "evidence" her explanation, yes or no will do.....????

21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If I ever see her I’ll ask her the same thing. 

Now where is the evidence to back up your claim?

Sorry, but you still don't understand...Amazing..

I bet Dianne would, though....????

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Sorry, but you still don't understand...Amazing..

I bet Dianne would, though....????

Why not just come clean and quit the whifflery.

The words of a crank former MP who was expelled from the CON party are no evidence at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I understand. You have made a claim up based on nothing but your desire for it to be so.

And now to deflect away from the fact you cannot back it up with any evidence you are resorting to your usual nonsensical tactics.

Evidence: put up or shut up. 

I haven't made a claim, I said probably, did the MP in my video, with similar thoughts to me, make a "claim"...Again, yes or no, don't dodge it.....????

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, baboon said:

Why not just come clean and quit the whifflery.

The words of a crank former MP who was expelled from the CON party are no evidence at all.

You've got some front, a crank MP, your lot have had Dianne for decades and done nothing about it and still there.

Your Corby, your leader for years, chums with Iran, IRA, yet done nothing about it..

................????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

You could have just withdrawn from the debate once your mendacity had been called out. Instead,  you sulk and post utter flapdoodle like the above.

Do you honestly expect any more of your posts to be taken seriously, given your attitude?

Who is sulking, those lefties not, or ever will be in their present state, "power" are sulking.

My attitude to what, you just don't like your lefties being ridiculed, but that's their fault not mine........????

22 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Seen in the video doing something that was absolutely and totally legal according to the regulations in force at the time. This was during an election campaign, and the regulations were not the same as at the time of the Downing Street parties. For instance, there was an exemption in place for campaigning activities.

It's pointless. He and some others are just too far gone and impervious to facts. And all in defence of a man who wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire, which is the saddest part of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, baboon said:

It's pointless. He and some others are just too far gone and impervious to facts. And all in defence of a man who wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire, which is the saddest part of it.

More guesswork, I see......????