30 years in total- I think my time is up

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You mean adult sized prostitutes ?

Fully gown sized, rather than the Thai ones that resemble 12 year olds ?

I think you may have confused the words 'adult' and 'man'. IMHO Thai women are the correct size for the female of the species. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You mean adult sized prostitutes ?

Fully gown sized, rather than the Thai ones that resemble 12 year olds ?

There is two things to be aware  of when it comes to women in Asia, many of these girls who being taken advantage of, either give it for free, or they charge money for it. Others work for food, trips and tips. 

What is the worst scenario here in your opinion? 

Take advantage for free, or pay up on aggreed amount, or just make sure she  have everything she needs, and give her some tip at the end. For most Im sure they feel better to get it for free, but really? 

To many cheep short minded people out there who is not in context  with reality. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, giddyup said:

I still give her 20K baht a month

I give about the same, albeit not all directly.

8k car payment.

1.2k car insurance.

2k electric bill.

4k cash to the wife, 1000 a week.

1k cash to dad, for his misc cooking supplies. He's quite humble and greatful for it, as at 73 he remembers when this was a ton of money.

4k in monthly Big C and Makro trips.

23 hours ago, JAFO said:

I always laugh when people whinge about dual pricing

The other day I got coffee with a coworker. She ordered and paid first, 30 baht for her cha thai. I ordered the same, then got him to tell me 60 baht. Uh, really? I just looked a bit confused. Then my colleague enlightened me and said he thought I was paying for both of us, what any guy usually does for a lady, farang or Thai, and just forgot she had paid. An honest mistake. But if I weren't such a mind mannered farang, I could've created quite the incident.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Depends what you think is normal, in Scotland size 16+ for women is the norm

Is that "normal" these days ?

I am now back in the U.K and I have noticed how much slimmer Brits are these days , compared to ten -20 years ago 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Top 3 in order?

Having lived in all of the mentioned locations it would be:

Udon Thani

Khon Kaen

Korat, Nakhon Ratchasima

Northern Chiang Rai near the Myanmar border, not China side.

Instead I prefer the Southern Hua Hin Area, where we will split our time between there and BKK.  BKK is great for the doctors and certain things.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Udon Thani

Khon Kaen

Korat, Nakhon Ratchasima

Instead I prefer the Southern Hua Hin Area, where we will split our time between there and BKK.  BKK is great for the doctors and certain things.

Ok thanks

Prachuap kk is nice.

22 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Udon Thani

Khon Kaen

Korat, Nakhon Ratchasima

Had 3 years in Hua Hin, so yes its a ok place to live to. 

Pattaya is still cheapest and also easier to find a girl if you have little bit in your top head, and manage to use it instead of letting your willy control you. 

All comes down to what you need and want. 

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ok thanks

Prachuap kk is nice.

Buy a car and travel in the beginning. No need to decide anything before you have been around. Or take the bus and train. Lately it have been easy to get cheap one month stay in guesthouses and hotel for +- 15k include electric and cleaning once a week. 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Buy a car and travel in the beginning. No need to decide anything before you have been around. Or take the bus and train. Lately it have been easy to get cheap one month stay in guesthouses and hotel for +- 15k include electric and cleaning once a week. 

I agree.  I traveled the entire country, living in Phuket, Pimai/Nakhon Ratchasima, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, and a few locations in Issan such as Wang Sam Mo, and Udon Thani.  Visited BKK, Ayutthaya, and the Jomtien area many times before deciding I would be better off in BKK, after 4 years I decided I needed an escape for BKK and picked Prachuap KK after staying there for long weekends over the past year.  You have to find a spot that ticks all your boxes, or if you can afford to have a place in two locales to go back and forth from, 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Yes train it. Be cool to check out lots of places.

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

As said, you do not do anything to me personally, it's just even you feel free to express whatever you find suitable, a forum like this still require some kind  of social skills and Iq, and that's what I am addressing now in a second tread where  I have seen your insults on other members.

This forum requires NO SOCIAL SKILLS.

Can you point out in the rules where is states social skills are a requirement to join?

Just more of your made up stories.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

Elon Musk ????

He lives at work from time to time, available 24/7, and if you knew his story, you would  know exactly my point.

I have been to one of his Space X office's  in Cocoa, Florida and met him in person.

Once again, try to understand people are NOT you.

22 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Then you probably shouldn't be here to begin with, or left a long time ago.

That's why Imm has rules.  400k or 800k a year, more than enough if here legally.

Or working and in the soc sec system w/health insurance.  If not one of those, you shouldn't be here.

Understand some folks moved here 20+ years ago when the exchange rate wasn't as poor as it is now and prices were much lower.

Understand why the widespread use of AGENTS for people who don't meet the 400K or 800k requirements.

For the old folks that sold up and moved here years ago, they no longer can afford to move home and if they could, they would find they have no place to live and the cost of living out of site.

Image being on a fixed UK Pension from 20 or more years ago?

No one can predict how the third world will change every few years.

Trying to predict what will happen 10 or 20 years in advance? Impossible.

I first went to Thailand in 1984. That was 38 years ago. What I see now versus then? No one ever could have predicted.

Trying to predict the next 10 to 20 years into the future is just anyone's guess?

When you have a goverment incompetant to fix any problems at all (air pollution, floods, droughts, traffic/road deaths etc.) and concentrate on buying submarines, what do you expect?

Do you really expect years later the government is going to wise up and make the country a better place or each new band of politicians that get elected working as hard as they can to line their own pockets with corruption money before the next group gets elected in?

I am not foolish enough to state I will live here forever, when I have NO CLUE, how things might be 5 or 10 years from now.

I also didn't trap myself. 

Should the situation worsen over the years, I have a plan and own a house abroad.

23 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Thats brilliant Sticky, pity more don't do the same.

Everything is to be gained with a sustainable lifestyle.

Everything I have is second hand, and the car cost

£60 about 20 years ago, and still daily transport.

I believe the missus was also second hand, but

does have a certain charming patina.

Yes, thats not a typo.

is the difference between rich and wealthy people....Ive never owned a new car and am a fan of 2nd hand shops...is like a treasure hunt and u can find some nice stuff there!!!

and knowing the value of money--when u dont have alot you tend to be more aware

i mean tonight was my big night out  and burger--fries and a beer.....was gonna go out for the night but just called it a night so could come back here and message you Gents!  ????

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

I have been to one of his Space X office's  in Cocoa, Florida and met him in person.

Once again, try to understand people are NOT you.

Wow, is it now you want my list who I have met in my life?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

I had a dream job offer in PKK...as a chef in 5 star resort--free housing etc....i did a demo in BKK and went to PKK to check it out...i had to decline---as i had a staff of 13 that spoke ZERO english and i spoke zero thai at the time........felt like i was in over my head there...

50 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

This forum requires NO SOCIAL SKILLS.

Can you point out in the rules where is states social skills are a requirement to join?

Just more of your made up stories.

You are right

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Ok thanks

Prachuap kk is nice.

I did a month in khon kaen--nice thai modern city

also a wooden house on mekong in nong khai---quiet sleepy town

but always get back to CM..nice balance of thai and expat--tourists

SparkTrader, I spent a week in Udon and I felt like I saw every square foot of it twice. Not so many westerner comforts, and I realized I need more than 2 bars to go to -and I'm not even a boozer. Loved it from a temple and nature perspective, but how often are you ever popping into a temple or national park a second time?

If it costs $100 extra to live in a more westernized place like Chiang Mai, I say do it. The people here living happily in Roi Et are all MARRIED. A single male rattling around in Ubon with little language skills better be very excellent at entertaining themselves.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

I am sure taking a dump in your car is really worth it!

I...will...type...this..slowly...as ..you...seem...to...have..issues...reading....

Please...go..back...and..read..my..posts..slowly.......I..have..clearly..said..i..use

a ..gatorade 320z...bottle..in...my ..car....to...pee....i...use...the..gym...or..a store...for...#2

Might...i....suggest...this....program...for...your..reading...com--pre--hen--sion....

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

You seem like a classy guy....I wonder if you, yourself can lure a lady into your "Palace"...

but keep it up with your insults, so all here can see what a hero and swell guy you are...

Also whatever you do, do NOT google van life on youtube, or the internet..yes, its a thing

maybe you will see with the current generation, you are the minority, not the majority

It just goes to show how much one can acquire and have lots of cash, you can still be a jerk