Thai media catch up! Yes, plenty of people are going down the "non-annoying" vaping of weed route

webfact

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Kind of weird that it's OK to vape 'Marijuana' fluids

I was informed by a BIB that all vaping is illegal (as are shisha pipes, hookah pipes whatever). They just do not bother to do anything about it - yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Their headline said that "rich kids and civil servants" in Chiang Mai were getting into vaping weed.

Well, do you know another way of which to enjoy this Wacky Tobaccy? yeah, you can use it as animal feed of make a soup and salads but hey, there;re a million of them now (and the rest)...

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's not ok to vape anything in Thailand,

Same across the border in Cambodia - for reference (15 July 2022):

"As the crackdown against ‘vaping’ in Cambodia continues, Phnom Penh Police yesterday busted a distribution site for e-cigarette machines and e-cigarette juice in the capital."

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501113370/phnom-penh-e-cig-pushers-busted/

"After a raid was conducted at three e-cigarette shops, officials from the Anti-Drug Department, confiscated 5,400 e-cigarettes and more than 12,000 cartridges"

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501113520/more-than-5000-e-cigarettes-confiscated-in-crackdowns/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

"... there was no smell or annoyance to others."

What about impairing judgement, as it relates to driving vehicles?

yup their is that ...              lesser of evils  alcohol or pot  

20 hours ago, webfact said:

A businessman told reporters that many civil servants were vaping because it was easier and relatively secret when done in private places because of the lack of odor.

Offices should be a lot more friendly after lunchtime then?

• Haha 1

smoking joints or bongs that have caused some people, especially newbies, to have to seek hospital attention after overdoing it.“

Of course, these the same boys that smack their ladies? P-U-Ss-ays, Na? 

On 7/15/2022 at 10:44 AM, scorecard said:

what has that got to do with the article? Nobody mentioned driving vehicles

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2022 at 10:44 AM, scorecard said:

There just aren’t enough accidents on the road with drinking alcohol alone so add vaping pot as another hazard and Thailand will excel in its world rankings.

I've been smoking these weed oil vape carts for a number of years, I can attest they are the very best way to smoke marijuana. No smoke, no odor, and powerful af! A one gram oil cart costs about US$40~50, and with moderate tolerance, you can smoke it once every day for 2 to 3 months - so a great deal.

But beware: After seeing that article in Sanook I investigated and discovered the ONLY oil carts available for sale in Thailand seem to be fake carts using extremely low-grade weed oil + chemicals that simulate the effects of marijuana but which are quite harmful. Additionally, I've personally tried a number of these and they give me massive long-lasting headaches. I have about half a dozen of these fake carts in a drawer here which I smoked once and will never touch again.

These fake carts are easily purchased on the dark web, and they have scratch-off QR codes and holograms on the fancy packaging in an effort to make them look the legit brands. But they aren't. There are a few tell-tale signs where you can, at a glance, know they are fake. Check out /r/fakecartridges/ on Reddit.

If you want legit carts, buy them yourself at a legit dispensary in the USA. Buy a spare battery while you're at it. I'm not going to get into the logistics of importing them into Thailand, but I've found it's quite simple to do so with personal quantities.

please be very careful consuming any vapes in thailand. most producers cut corners and sell a very sketchy product. 

vapes need to be pretty much straight distillate with some terps to generally be safe. even then your source of distillate needs to be questioned as again many producers are pumping out sketchy mid quality products. 

anything cut with pg and vg might not be as good or safe to consume. i think long term studies on this will show that long term use mid to heavy will have adverse effects. 

i'm referring to any local producers as well as many of the cali imports. people need to be informed about vaping and not just see it as a safe alternative. 

15 minutes ago, clokwise said:

But beware: After seeing that article in Sanook I investigated and discovered the ONLY oil carts available for sale in Thailand seem to be fake carts using extremely low-grade weed oil

you should see the oil that comes out of extracted brick weed. wow.