25 days after 2nd booster no update on certificate

Dario

On June 24 I received a 2nd booster at my local hospital. I look every day for an update at my Thailand National certificate of Covid-19 vaccination, but no update is visible. I base myself on the QR Code shown on the certificate, I hope that is the correct way to do it. Can anyone enlighten me?

• Like 1

Are you using Mor Phrom?  If I read the QR Code under "International Certificate" it opens the MOPH record and lists the vaccinations showing type/date etc (only one in my case).

If I access through "Digital Health Certificate" I see one dose listed again with type/date etc and 1 QR code.  I would expect you to see 4 entries in either of these cases.

Edited by treetops

52 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

My Moh Prom app was updated with the booster info before I had left the vaccine station. 

Different operators I suppose.????????????????

Same here. Had 4th jab yesterday, and MOPH was updated before leaving the health center.

• Like 2

OP,

If you use the Mor Promt mobile app if the jab got recorded/updated it would appear under:

- the "COVID 19 Vaccination Records" selection.

- the "Digital Health Certificate, COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate" selection

- and under the "International Certificate" selection a record of the shot would appear "but" it would not appear on the actual International Certificate unless taking action under that selection to "Request a COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate/Adding Vaccination Information" which generates a new Int'l Certificate/update of Yellow Vaccine Passport....then that jab will show on your Int'l Certificate.

The wife and I have got 4 jabs each so far.....the 4th jab at Bang Sue Grand Station last week it did not appear/update same day but updated next business in Mor Prom.   All all our previous jabs at other locations (govt and private hospitals) either appeared late the day of the jab or next day.

If your latest jab hasn't showed in 25 days it's probably best to go back to the place you got the jab for them to check the records system/resubmit the update.   If that's too much trouble/far, maybe take a look at updating your Int'l Certificate in Mor Promt as it has a place to upload missing/correct jab documentation.

I  had the same problem
Call 1422 and explain and they will give you antoher number to call.
You may have to give them your mor rpom ID and password though so they can check
They sorted my issue in a few hours

All of the advice is very much dependent on the hospitals doing/running the vaccination. I get the vaccination certificates, using the QR code the records show up, but nothing shows in the Mor Prom mobile app.

So in short TIT YMMV

Edited by sometimewoodworker

I wish to thank all respondents for their contributions.

The main problem I have with Mor Phrom is the following: I am asked ID card and a password. Password? I never had to generate a password for this app! I know my ID but don't know the password. So I click on "Forgot your password?'

There I have to put in  my ID and my phone number, I have to click on "Confirm", After I have to click on  "(Please confirm to get a new password via SMS)". Then there are two options: "Confirm" or "Cancel". I click on Confirm, then the app goes back to the previous page and nothing happens. I don't receive a new password.

End of the line. Should I call 1422 like widarp suggests? I don't know who's behind that number,

If that doesn't work, I might go back to the hospital where I got the shot, 18 km from my home,

I add screenshots of the two last operations I subscribed 

Screenshot_2022-07-19-11-07-03-20.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-19-11-11-33-79.jpg

Edited by Dario

Did you ever create a Mor Promt account?  During that regristration  process you will create a password which you need to remember.

After registering an acct and logging on you will not need to enter your ID and password again unless you select Logout.  That is, the app stays logged on

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pib said:

Did you ever create a Mor Promt account?  During that regristration  process you will create a password which you need to remember.

After registering an acct and logging on you will not need to enter your ID and password again unless you select Logout.  That is, the app stays logged on

That might be the key. I probably have never registered on that app. I will try if I can register. Let me see.

I can still edit, so I write an update: Yes, I was able to register, that means I wasn't registered at all. For the password I only had the choice of numbers.

But anyway, only 3 shots are recorded so far. No trace of my booster shot on June 24. That means, I will have to go back to the hospital and inquire.

Edited by Dario

A second booster? Meaning you went mad to take 4 of these jabs for no single purpose already? Wow.

Almost like the people in Tesco Lotus yesterday, all Thais back to wearing masks out of the new fear campaign in the news, while the latest jab is sold in every country + fear mongering starts again.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dario said:

Yes, a second booster. I'm 76 and have diabetes type 2 since around 20  years in a very advanced stage. If you're against covid-19 shots, please refrain from wasting our time. Thank you.

Just like so many have similar things like you and take a flu shot yearly, even studies now prove it never worked. Hope your still around in 1-2 years, 1 mrna shot is too much already, let alone 2-4.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

My Moh Prom app was updated with the booster info before I had left the vaccine station.

I was the same and it appears some vaccination centres are online and updates are immediate.  Others aren't and data is uploaded in a batch at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, Dario said:

That might be the key. I probably have never registered on that app. I will try if I can register. Let me see.

I can still edit, so I write an update: Yes, I was able to register, that means I wasn't registered at all. For the password I only had the choice of numbers.

But anyway, only 3 shots are recorded so far. No trace of my booster shot on June 24. That means, I will have to go back to the hospital and inquire.

Yea, go back to the hospital along with any jab document they may have given you on that day and tell them it never updated....show them your Mor Promt app info.   Hopefully, they will resubmit for you versus directing  you to some govt health organization.

And yea, the password must be six numbers I think....more like a PIN versus a password.

Mor prom -totally useless and unnecessary application. Was never asked to load it on my phone, never been asked for it, just carry my Vaccination certificates, that is all i have ever been asked for.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Hopefully I can ask question here rather than new thread.

I had my 2 shots at Bang Sue.

Want booster ...

Is Bang Sue open and can just turn up.

Yes...it open....jabs are offered by appt "or walk-in."   Go to Gate 2 where they will ask whether you have a appt or are a walk-in.  Depending on which you will be directed a certain way for your jab....people with appts one way...walk-ins another way.    You will fill out one simple form available in English or Thai and be asked whether you want Pfizer or Moderna jab.   

The wife and I got our 4th jab (2nd booster) at BangSue last week....we had an appt but tons of people showing up as walk-ins.  We choose a Moderna jab.....we had about a 30 minute queue wait time for the jab....then a 20 minutes after jab wait time to ensure you are OK and then out the door we went.  Although a LOT of people was there getting jabs the process moved everyone along pretty fast.....total of approx 50 minutes for our jabs.  The Bang Sue Grand Station is easy to drive to and plenty of parking under/around the facility.  And our jabs appeared in our Mor Promt records the next day.  Worked out well. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/free-covid-booster-shot-on-offer-for-all-at-bang-sue-vaccination-centre/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And besides Bang Sue I just got some crossfeed on a LINE group I'm part of it....the crossfeed is basically a poster saying on Saturday/today/23 July from 1pm to 4pm at the 69 govt health centers in Bangkok walk-in vaccinations/booster are available.  Just bring your Thai ID card or foreign passport.  

Lots of options to get free jabs in Bangkok although finding out where and when seems to be by social media grapevine/crossfeed.

Edited by Pib

This problem happens when the place that gave the injection either (1) did not enter it into the system or  (2) did so using a different ID number (even one digit different  will prevent the system from linking it to you).

In both cases have to go back to place that did it, to get it corrected. Before doing so check what number shows on the certificate you got. Is it same as I our ID card/other vaccine certificates?

I'm worried about that also.

My wife mentioned they'll mail it to me in a month or two.

I know when I had my first booster they did it on the spot.  (One hour wait).  And stamped my paper "yellow vaccine book" also.