I think I might be addicted to women.

bob smith

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Just ask yourself how you would feel if she did the same ?

to b honest mayte at this point i dont think it ould bother me. I often find myself fantastisng about having anothr man have his way with her whilst i watch. i few times ive been close to asking some random bloke if he is game ut as of yet i have not. im sure my wife would not be willing to do something like that as she is completely besotted with me. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, bob smith said:

to b honest mayte at this point i dont think it ould bother me. I often find myself fantastisng about having anothr man have his way with her whilst i watch. i few times ive been close to asking some random bloke if he is game ut as of yet i have not. im sure my wife would not be willing to do something like that as she is completely besotted with me. 

I can do it

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bob smith said:

The more you indulge this, the worse it will get. Try going celibate for two weeks and keep busy with other activities. You'll find that after the first few days your desire will magically dissipate.

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Six addition is real  like smoking or drinking. More rewarding though.

i also think so mayte. sometimes 3 times a day is not enough for me, with differnt women i mean. any help avalable out there? or is it only chemical castration that will do the job lol

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

i actually get a sick enjoyment out of knowing that i have cheaed on my wife.

Yes, that is sick.

Obviously many of us like to have some fun at the side. But I think mostly we do it because we want something different from time to time. 

When it's more important for you to enjoy that you cheated on your wife compared to enjoying the sex with another women then indeed, that is sick.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

i also think so mayte. sometimes 3 times a day is not enough for me, with differnt women i mean. any help avalable out there? or is it only chemical castration that will do the job lol

Cut it off or exercise so much u r tired.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, that is sick.

Obviously many of us like to have some fun at the side. But I think mostly we do it because we want something different from time tfoo time. 

When it's more important for you to enjoy that you cheated on your wife compared to enjoying the sex with another women then indeed, that is sick.

ok. thaks for your valuable analysis. where can i get help?

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

home, wherever you come from. 

According to your last thread you are anyhow fed up with Thailand. Win/win and all that.

i never say im fed up with thailand bro. please read m posts again. i said i had enuf with immigration here. i lvoe thailand and the thai girls ayeeee

36 minutes ago, bob smith said:

theres nobody better than me mayte.

If you need to cheat on your wife, you shouldn't be married, and just run the field, letting her find a real man that she can trust and respect. She is wasting her time being with someone that doesn't look at her as a partner but a number. If she is a good woman, she deserves better, better being a man that can see her as a wife, and not a part time thing, while you're out potentially getting a disease that she can catch. Worse case scenario, she finds out and does you in. Either way, you are both wasting your time being married.

• Thanks 1