Trump Booed at Arizona Rally Over His New Endorsement

Scott

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Never said it does. You are just making stuff up. I never said it was rigged.

Anyway Im bored winning this discussion. Rather discuss travel than prove people wrong on politics.

Really?  You never made a post stating that you didn't believe the official 2020 election result?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Cnn is left wing lol

Even their polls show low confidence in system

Anyway another won for me.

Lets talk travel.

No win. You claimed that 80% of American were thinking like you, and it has been proven wrong by any link you posted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

12 midnight to 6am it all changed. I watched the tv coverage.

Is this normal?

Not where Im from. The vote counting has more integrity

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-faith-election-integrity-drops-poll/story?id=82069876

80% of americans agree with me.

You are in the minority

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You got proven wrong and wont admit it. Even left wing CNN polls show low confidence in outcomes.

You started by questioning the outcome of the election and the integrity of the vote counting and stated 80% agree with you.  After that was proven wrong you abandoned the 80% claim and insisted you meant that a majority didn't have confidence in the system.

You have an extremely flexible definition of being right.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, placeholder said:

For one thing, the Republican Senate Committee that investigated the issue believes that there is reason to. believe that Paul Manafort passed confidential Trump campaign into to Constanite Klimnik a Russian intelligence operative. They had other doubts as well.

For another, the notion that Mueller found nothing takes no account of the fact the Mueller had strong evidence that Trump had engaged in witness tampering. Trump pointedly didn't rule out pardoning Manafort and in fact he ultimately did. 

I should have written that Mueller believed he had strong evidence against Trump for 10 counts of obstruction of justice, not witness tampering. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

USA.

Really?  In spite of an attack on the Capitol that forced Congress and the Vice President to evacuate and delayed the certification of the election? 

Sporktrader doesn't agree. He insists 80%, or some other big number, don't have confidence in the system.

If Trump gets re-elected I will have no confidence in the survival of democracy in America.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

You started by questioning the outcome of the election and the integrity of the vote counting and stated 80% agree with you.  After that was proven wrong you abandoned the 80% claim and insisted you meant that a majority didn't have confidence in the system.

You have an extremely flexible definition of being right.

I posted the reality. The majority agree with me. Your views are minority.

If I was in the minority I would apologise instead of making up excuses.

But anyway. Better luck next time.

23 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am not a American Lawyer and I haven't studied law , I have no idea whether any crimes were committed , although I don't have an opinion that someone is guilty on the basis that I politically disagree with him 

You're not even much of an observer of the American scene. There's been a huge amount of news recently about the fake electors.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, heybruce said:

How about one candidate whose supporters will riot in support of unsubstantiated stolen election claims.

Him too. This was a small group of nutters that may or not be true Trump supporters, who never had a chance of turning American democracy over. Another full-blown civil war might do it but that's about it.

No more questions please, I have an urgent meeting in the kitchen. 

Just now, heybruce said:

Really?  In spite of an attack on the Capitol that forced Congress and the Vice President to evacuate and delayed the certification of the election? 

Sporktrader doesn't agree. He insists 80%, or some other big number, don't have confidence in the system.

If Trump gets re-elected I will have no confidence in the survival of democracy in America.

How many links do you want? 

The polls say mid term carnage

Enough excuses. Trump isnt as unpopular as Biden anymore.

The majority will have their say.

Just now, heybruce said:

So, if Trump gets democratically elected again, after losing in a democratic  election when he handed power over to his successor , if he got elected again (using the democratic process) , you would then have no confidence in democracy in the USA ? 

39 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/21/politics/cnn-poll-elections/index.html

And if you research topics like i do you will see confidence is low.

I dont expect an apology though

In January 2021, shortly after the attack on the US Capitol, 59% of Americans said they had at least some confidence that US elections reflected the will of the people. That included 36% who were very confident that elections were representative of the public's wishes.
Now, a year and a half later, only 42% have some confidence, and just 16% are very confident.

From the same article. 

"Follow-up interviews with people who participated in the poll suggest that the driving factors behind Republicans' and Democrats' views on elections are near-opposite. But there is a common thread: Concern"

Basically, Republicans are not confident because of the big lie, while Democrats and independents are concerned about voting rights limitations by Republicans, and risk of having elections overturned by some GOP members. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I posted the reality. The majority agree with me. Your views are minority.

If I was in the minority I would apologise instead of making up excuses.

But anyway. Better luck next time.

Remeber your post that started this?

"12 midnight to 6am it all changed. I watched the tv coverage.

Is this normal?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-faith-election-integrity-drops-poll/story?id=82069876

80% of americans agree with me."

You've largely abandoned that, but won't admit it.

Still sticking with 80% don't have confidence in the vote counting?

• Like 1

Remeber your post that started this?

"12 midnight to 6am it all changed. I watched the tv coverage.

Is this normal?

80% of americans agree with me."

You've largely abandoned that, but won't admit it.

Still sticking with 80% don't have confidence in the vote counting?

80% do agree with me. My confidence is not high.

We can play these games all night but why?

Maybe you need a hobby. I sure do.

Repeating the same thing 10 times why?

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

How many links do you want? 

The polls say mid term carnage

Enough excuses. Trump isnt as unpopular as Biden anymore.

The majority will have their say.

Replying to a post that has nothing to do with polls in a topic that has nothing to do with polls is a diversion.

It's not a question of delay and interruption, it's a question of existence. Right now the American system is safe and democracy is still in place - that says a lot for its strength and popularity - it would take a lot more than a few opportunists in fancy dress to change that.

If you are concerned about the confidence aspect then I would suggest taking a much closer look at your present C-in-C.

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So, if Trump gets democratically elected again, after losing in a democratic  election when he handed power over to his successor , if he got elected again (using the democratic process) , you would then have no confidence in democracy in the USA ? 

Trump handed over power?  Are you sure? 

If Trump gets elected again I'm sure he will remove all the impediments that prevented him from staying in office in spite of losing the 2020 election.  That will destroy democracy in America.

• Haha 1

Just now, heybruce said:

Replying to a post that has nothing to do with polls in a topic that has nothing to do with polls is a diversion.

Nope. Politics is opinions, they change daily. You are stuck in the past.

The world has moved on.

Mid terms

Nominees for 2024

2024 election

Next 3 biggies

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

You might ask yourself why you keep repeating those falsehoods of your about 80%. Maybe you're a fan of Lewis Carroll's Hunting of the Snark in which it is asserted that if something is said 3 times it is true? I got news for you. That's a nonsense poem. But at least that nonsense is entertaining. Yours is just sad.

Just now, heybruce said:

Trump handed over power?  Are you sure? 

If Trump gets elected again I'm sure he will remove all the impediments that prevented him from staying in office in spite of losing the 2020 election.  That will destroy democracy in America.

He cant. 2 houses have power.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

You might ask yourself why you keep repeating those falsehoods of your about 80%. Maybe you're a fan of Lewis Carroll's Hunting of the Snark in which it is asserted that if something is said 3 times it is true? I got news for you. That's a nonsense poem. But at least that nonsense is entertaining. Yours is just sad.

No I said the majority. 58 or 80 or 66.36 doesnt matter.

Im in the majority.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Good point.  You post many conflicting statements and insist everyone is correct, which is impossible.  You then defend these impossibilities.  It could go on all night,  Perhaps this is your hobby.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1