Bangkok fit to host Biden-Xi talks

webfact

Why would Taiwan even want to see Pelosi ....  she's just a step up from Kamala Harris, hence not really anyone of importance. Wasn't she the one who did the stupid knuckle rub dance in front of all the media during a messed up Biden speech ?  

I just don't get this ... why's she even going there ...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Probably to pick up so money she earned for voting in favor of some Chinese or Taiwan tax breaks she pushed through.

Get some inside trading tips, but what ever it is, its self serving, as been her whole career.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The fact that they both hold positions of great power is very worrying for the United States. 

I couldn't agree with you more ..... as most leaders around the globe would also agree.

To even think these two are suppose to be leaders of the free world is laughable ...    two people with the power to make decisions at the highest level is ridiculous and sad.   imo

• Like 1

Fantastic! Bangkok can host a summit between Xi & Biden. Wow. 

This has the look of an official CCP press release, delineating the points Xi would like to cover, Good work Thai PBS. However If they decide to meet, Biden and entourage may want a to meet in a more neutral location than Thailand, perhaps a country that is a non Chinese ally.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2022 at 1:53 PM, webfact said:

Although the proposed visit of Nancy Pelosi, the US House Speaker, to Taiwan was not on the agenda, the call indicated that the US would be abiding by the ‘One China’ principle.

The visit of Nancy Pelosi is not as irrelevant as some posters here seem to think. Otherwise China would not have been reacting the way they did. Its about politics and sensitivity and Xi is tremendously sensitive.

And if it is really true that Biden has indicated that the "One China" principle would be observed (not sure if I should believe this news) while at the same time meaning that it would be perfectly OK that China annex Taiwan without the US interfering he speaks with a forked tongue. For he did explicitely point out just not long ago that the US would at least assist Taiwan with its defense if not help directly in a conflic with China. If he would deviate from this then the US looses its last bit of credibility. Taiwan is an independed state by the way. As was Tibet.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Why would Taiwan even want to see Pelosi ....  she's just a step up from Kamala Harris, hence not really anyone of importance. Wasn't she the one who did the stupid knuckle rub dance in front of all the media during a messed up Biden speech ?  

She saw a plea on Tik Tok and applied for a job as a Mia noi.

• Haha 1

This is the 1st US Speaker of the house of reps to visit Taiwan in over 25 years

She could give two sh!ts about Taiwan

She does this strictly out of spite in the hopes of once again starting a undeclared war  "peace keeping mission"

Because there is money to be made supplying tools of that trade & she wants hers

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

Lol.

Biden...I thought Bush 2 was word-salad master but this rube takes all.

Send Harris she's a genius, well spoken and quite up on world geopolitics lol.

Maybe Pelosi or that tranny admiral hahaha.

Hunter Biden. Perfect!

My country is doomed...

Why would Xi meet with an arrogant American government official?

If anything the result of inaction by the Chinese on their recent threats reported in the news would certainly further embolden the US and other European nations to  antagonize China.

Edited by userabcd