TM30 registration

Hi all. 

I try to register online for TM30 registration as new user. But I stuck at the section “register at”, where not allow us to fill in anything and select. 

Even though I have fill up all the info and document attached. Just pending that column lead to fail submission of the registration as new user. 

Any help and any one facing this issue? 
I did try with chrome and internet explorer, all same issue with that portion. 

Seeking for help urgently with thanks.

for property location at Phuket.

best regards,

Brian

C05C4EEF-77A9-4A28-B0F4-730BF7ED57A4.jpeg

8 hours ago, problemfarang said:

Their website freeze sometimes. 

Use the mobile app. I did it. Its so easy and tkes like 5 min to do and less document then website.

Search for ^section 38^ its a blue app

Hi @problemfarangthanks for info.

I did try with Google play and IOS, both not available for the section 38.

Can help to counter check with App Store with screenshot?

Perhaps no available for new user? Please advise for those also encounter this before.

@ubonjoelooking for your advise if any. 

Thanks in advance. 

brian

30 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

I copied the link to my phone & it opened in google play & let me install it.

app working on my phone.

Ok thank you. I try figure it out by change the country and let see whether that’s help

1 hour ago, problemfarang said:

Hi again, 

you can also download from PC and use on your phone. 

its probably because of your phone regional settings. It must be Thailand.

Meanwhile try the TM30 website again. It might work lol

Lol I did try numerous time on website, it stuck at the part as my screenshot earlier on. Too bad and no luck, still trying to set the region. Thanks again for your reply. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Leave it and carry on, if you are successful with the uploads they want and submit everything, the system fills that in later.......

The problem is not able to submit if not complete the part mentioned on my 1st post. What I will do is to change the region and Google play store. Hope can helps ! Will update again once successful. 

• Like 1

Finally the website resume back in order. Manage to register via the web and successfully with the login as well.

I have problem with Google play apps even changing the region. I did try with download the apps apk and manage to downloaded but still couldn’t uploaded file. 

between I really appreciate for the group here helping me to clear the doubt of the link and apps still working smoothly. Thank you and have a nice day everyone. ????

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 10:57 PM, problemfarang said:

Their website freeze sometimes. 

Use the mobile app. I did it. Its so easy and tkes like 5 min to do and less document then website.

Search for ^section 38^ its a blue app

Good luck

Using the app, do you need to upload copies of the owner’s ID and house-book?  Some Immigration offices require those if you file a TM30 in person. 

13 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Using the app, do you need to upload copies of the owner’s ID and house-book?  Some Immigration offices require those if you file a TM30 in person. 

How come when it's not your job to do so?

The TM30 Thailand reporting form must be completed by the landlord of the unlicensed property the foreigner is renting. This must be done within a 24-hour period of the guest's arrival.

13 hours ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

You only need to upload the owners ID and house book during the one-time registration process to obtain your userid and password. I also uploaded the ID page of my passport when I registered as the housemaster of my wife's house.

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You only need to upload the owners ID and house book during the one-time registration process to obtain your userid and password. I also uploaded the ID page of my passport when I registered as the housemaster of my wife's house.

But since, as I understand, you only need to file a TM30 when you change address, won't you have to upload those documents every time, since it will be a new owner each time?  Or do they forget about that and just accept new filings for new addresses despite your obsolete initial registration?

Came here 2005. I first registered my abode along with my wife as I did a retirement visa So since 2005 my wife and I had registered my/our abode. Unfortunately immigration never did a TM30 in 2005. Not my fault. Not my wife's fault either but immigrations fault. Then in 2020 ish they decided my wife hadn't ever filed a TM30 even though my wife went with me to do my extension every year. As I say 'not her fault' or mine but immigration. As far as we were concerned we did no wrong. Thai immigration failed in 2005 and 15 years later decided to punish my wife. The whole of Thailand's immigration is total tosh.

21 hours ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

But since, as I understand, you only need to file a TM30 when you change address, won't you have to upload those documents every time, since it will be a new owner each time?  Or do they forget about that and just accept new filings for new addresses despite your obsolete initial registration?

The section38 account registration is "tied" to a particular property, so if you moved, that account would no longer be valid to file reports for your new address.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Is there any indication whether it matters how long you were gone?  My understanding is that it shouldn't, but I wonder.

The regulation for TM30 reporting does not mention any amount of time.

If you enter with a re-entry permit for a extension of stay or a multiple entry visa a TM30 is not required after entering the country. It is only needed if you enter with a new visa.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Is there any indication whether it matters how long you were gone?  My understanding is that it shouldn't, but I wonder.

I didn't 'go'. I was just doing my normal annual extension.  One of the documents required in the past was a TM30. I run around to oblige their request only to be told 'not needed'. What are the chances next year they'll ask for it?  UK