In England's green and stinking land -seaways human untreated filth being poured in everyday

In England's green and stinking land +seaways human untreated filth being poured in everyday.

Even the famlous lake district has been fouled with untreated human waste.

Meanwhile the water companies are leaking billions of gallons a year and have banned hose pipe for the long suffering British  public who watch uncomplaininly as their  own environment  is destroyed  at their expense.

The beaches stink as does the famous lake Windermere.

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You could explain your contempt for Thailand and why you have a history of of anti Thai comments, racist comments about thais. Why you select stories  about thais and Thailand to make them look bad and stupid? Why do you do you do it? Do you think you  are superior to Thai people. Just you or all English  people? Or is it something  else driving you to ridicule  these people  and encourage  people to  hate them? Why do constantly  select  the  worst  stories  from  the worst  news sources  to demean Thai men and women? Is that what you do to f

That doesnt answer the question? Do you feel superior to Thais?

Why all the hate Richard?

Why all the  Thai bashing?

you have spent years using this forum  to demean  Thais now spend a few minutes  explaining  what gives you the right

That reads like a load of nonsense and nothing to do with the/your topic....????

But, it seems you get about a lot in the UK.....????

6 minutes ago, transam said:

That reads like a load of nonsense and nothing to do with the/your topic....????

But, it seems you get about a lot in the UK.....????

It's just an unintellectual and juvenile attempt to trigger me and anyone else who see’s Thailand for all its balance... the wonderful and the horrible things...   

To do this he is starting ‘anti-British’ topics to trigger the British, which for some reason he dislikes and throws out this ’superiority complex’ rhetoric and accusation of racism when he couldn't be more wrong. 

The fundamental flaws in this belief that ‘if you like and respect Thailand you will see nothing wrong with it’ is myopically flawed.... I wonder how such cerebrally challenged minds would accuse Thai’s of being anti-Thai if they had close Thai friends with whom they could discuss such matters, would they have the intelligence to recognise that Thai’s too have opinions which very closely match those voiced on this forum - we are after all far more similar than we are different !!!...   hammer doesn’t yet get this, he’s still in some ‘honeymoon phase’ and simply doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. 

I for one have far more in common with many of my well balanced Thai friends than I do with a myopic brainwashed feckless character who thinks everything around him is perfect !!!! 

Now, If  someone is the type of person to walk around thinking everything is amazingly perfect, they will very quickly be thought a fool by the very Thai’s they think they need to protect by speaking out against anyone who expresses the slightest negative observation, someone in this feckless honeymoon phase doesn’t yet understand this. 

Any yes... England is going through a major drought, so the anoxic depths of reservoirs are being exposed to the air and they smell.

And yes, catastrophic car accidents also occur in the UK. 

• Thanks 1