Ladyboy aerobics teacher at center of sexual molestation charges at school in NE - alleged victims aged 10

webfact

I don't actually know but I would have thought 'genuine ladyboys' would find a more lucrative activity to earn a living. In my book, doesn't make any difference who and what they are/do, if they molest children they are Paedophiles. Hope this chap is punished to the full extent of the law.

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm all for giving a fair go to everyone and every type op people when it comes to gainful employment and being part of society but such behavior by a transgender cast heavy doubt whether they are fit to be employed when it comes to children...

Ridiculous. Men end women have also abused children. 

2 hours ago, 2long said:

I would rather have my kids taught by a homo or a tranny or a pre or post-op ladyboy than by a dirty old man with ill intentions.

"I'd rather have my kids taught by someone that might or might not abuse them than someone who definitely will" seems a little obvious.

12 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I agree. Ladyboys get a bad rap from the few highly publicised violent and thieving on patio Beach and often doubtful cases of alleged stolen gold chains.  As they are viewed by many has been sexually deviant, it is easy for the general public to considerth lady boys are a danger to children.  In my limited experience and reading. I consider that the evidence stands that it is fairly rare for ladyboys to pray on children of I the sex. Yes it happens but there's an awful lot of deviant uncles, stepfathers, even brothers,  sisters and natural fathers out there.

Never heard of a ladyboy being into girls.

Most pedos are 30 to 80yo men

7 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

That's a strange, hostile reply.

The reply I'd expect from someone that couldn't see it was a joke. ????

OK, Noted. 

Pease be clear when replying. 

Over the years I've received abusive replies from the pro ladyboy people, these types can be aggressive and hostile. 

Reading your brief comment, I assumed it was to antagonize. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

20 hours ago, webfact said:

"C"in P5 came up with even more disturbing allegations against Thanya.

The ten year old said that at his house he had given her a drink and she had passed out.

In the morning she suffered pain in her genitals and stomach.

Who in their right mind lets a 10 year old sleep at the house of a teacher... 

irrespective of gender?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Skipping from the "alleged" formality, it's obvious that this person is a major criminal with very many very young victims.

Understandably emotions come into play when hearing about horrible crimes like this.

But the totally irrational BIGOTRY on display here (predictable as it is) is beyond the pale. Here you have a criminal who fits into the ladyboy bucket.

So many want to demonize and ban ALL of them(and other groups as well such as gays)!

Don't you realize how totally messed up that is?

Prosecute individual criminals. PERIOD.

Don't persecute enter classes of people. PERIOD.

Is that not JUSTICE? 

The fact is, and the public is well aware of this fact, ladyboys pretend to be female, assuming a female persona, even though they are male.  This is on par with men who pushed for legal rights to use women's restrooms in America just a few years ago.  Remember the debacle with Target stores in America after they opened their restrooms to people of either/any gender?  The claim was that if someone "identifies" as a certain gender, he/she/it should be able to use the restroom that matches this identity.

Many people, women as well as their husbands and fathers, objected to the admittance of men in the women's restrooms--for good reason. 

Thai "ladyboys" get around those same social partitions by "identifying" as women.  It's not hard to see that, in some cases at least (who knows how many), schoolboys find this an easy way to get closer to the girls--hold their hands, etc.  Since it has become a fairly common occurrence, and is virtually accepted everywhere, these "ladyboys" have plenty of freedom to fulfill their wishes without much oversight, even in more traditional schools with strict gender-segregating policies (e.g. those which do not allow students to date, etc.).  In those cases where the modus operandi is actually to bypass the traditional social mores inhibiting cross-gender contact, ladyboys would be at increased risk of lechery.  And once in the ladyboy groove, the trend continues into adulthood.

My observations.

30 minutes ago, johnarth said:

this guy is not a ladyboy he has been using that to get what he wants, and it does not matter what you are touching kids in any way is out, wonder if there will be a protest if the judge is a father or ladyboy

Define ladyboy.

I can't but I do know that they exist here within the Thai historical / social context which is not the same as the west which has different categories. Many books have been written on the subject. I assume people are confused about this criminals gender attraction of victims. Hint  Gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same thing. The problem here with this criminal is not the gender of his victims but their ages!

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 8:18 AM, Geoffggi said:

Words fail me, what an absolute waste of a human being

The thing is the signs were there, but the school most probable ignored then. I had it just last week, a Thai (gay) Co-teacher stood behind an 8 year old male student rubbing his hands up and down the child's chest, stomach and groin area ( in the classroom) I said "what do you think you are doing?". He just laughed and let go. Next day the Principle asked why i got angry with the teacher, I told her. Her response..."Oh, I'm sure it was just armless fun". End of story.

• Sad 1