2m Baht Reward For Helping Trace YouTuber Accused Of Swindle

webfact

2 billion baht, this kind of money is hard to hide and even harder to access unless she was acting as a front for a syndicate of international criminals, she, sooner or later , will be found, can't say the same about the money though...

She bought an island, installed anti aircraft missile batteries, built a shark cage around the island with human eating saltwater piranhas, and had an impenetrable self sustaining bunker built. Wow 2 Billion, she did better than Prayut's Anti Corrupyion inside man..........

• Like 1

Lately we are getting more and more requests from people we hardly know to bail them out of these ponzi schemes. If they make a last payment, they'll get their money back is the narrative. I think there are tens of thousands of people who gave been suckered into these 'get rich quick' schemes. Harsch times make make people vulnerable. We feel sorry for them of course, but cant, dont want, to help. The Thai household debt, both with banks or dodgy lenders, is at record heights.  A lot of people have sealed their fates with a life in poverty as debt slave as result. You cant fix gullible, naive, uneducated, desperate or plain stupid. 

On 8/30/2022 at 7:00 AM, ezzra said:

2 billion baht, this kind of money is hard to hide and even harder to access unless she was acting as a front for a syndicate of international criminals, she, sooner or later , will be found, can't say the same about the money though...

Maybe she is in Dubai. There seem to be other criminals with lots of money who are wanted in Thailand.

On 8/30/2022 at 6:48 AM, hotchilli said:

My monies on back to Korea....

South-Korea, right ?

It is my understanding is that she is Thai, hence it would be quite difficult for her to remain there legally for a longtime

Also, the last country anyone would choose when involved in that kind of fraud is....South Korea

Harsh punishment and culturally quite appalled by anyone like that

Duh...have they checked immigration records?

If indeed she's abroad, an Intl arrest warrant is in order 

For what it's worth..

My feeling is that once the culprit has fled abroad, the police abandons the case asap.

They are not announcing it though.