Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not a dodge, direct comments made by the racist Powell.

Unfortunately he never made any predictions on the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, or the likely consequences of illegal wars.

And there we have it, you just don't like your country...

Can you predict conflicts, nooooooooooo, so how could Enoch, but he was right about foreign roots spilling blood on our streets, the FACT that I have shown you that you cannot, will not accept.

Enoch was right, as the UK Secret Service knows full well, sadly a few here would rather call folk racist instead of facing facts...????

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thanks for editing your post to include a photo that demonstrates precisely why Powell and his racist admirers and supporters are wrong.

Powell never predicted terrorism, even though the UK had experience of it.

Nor did he predict the vast majority of non white, non Anglo Saxon Britons being proud of their nation, contributing to the welfare and good of the nation, abiding by the law, many serving in the armed forces, police.

Look how proud and happy that woman looks. 

Powell was a racist, all he had was messages of fear and hate.

Then, as now, he had his admirers and defenders.

Incidentally, did you take that photo yourself or was it after you had already left the UK?

Enoch's thoughts were correct, but now YOU say he never used the word terrorists... Absolutely hilarious.......????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

And there we have it, you just don't like your country...

Can you predict conflicts, nooooooooooo, so how could Enoch, but he was right about foreign roots spilling blood on our streets, the FACT that I have shown you that you cannot, will not accept.

Enoch was right, as the UK Secret Service knows full well, sadly a few here would rather call folk racist instead of facing facts...????

I don’t like my country?

I’m not sure on what basis you believe it’s ‘my country’, that aside, it isn’t me complaining about the UK is it?

Yoi should visit sometime, it really is a wonderful, vibrant, friendly and peaceful place.

There are of course problems, but you’ll find people from all different kinds of backgrounds working together to make the UK a better place.

39 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But couching it in racial terms is racist. And that's what Powell did in his Rivers of Blood speech.

Hilarious, just answer my fact's......????

Was the bus bomb, and the others that day, by suicide bombers by foreign rooted folk in the UK...?

Did it bring blood to the streets of the UK....?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

And yet you all live in Asia your hypocrisy is actually mindblowing and it is just staggering that you cannot see it,your collective stupidity surpasses all norms within any modern society I honestly don’t know how else to explain it to you?

We are not talking about Thailand, we are talking about, wait for it....ENOCH POWELL and his predictions over 60 years back...????

Step back, read the OP, or move on.....????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Enoch's thoughts were correct, but now YOU say he never used the word terrorists... Absolutely hilarious.......????

It is you that’s posting about terrorist attacks, not me.

Terrorism is a result of world wide events, including illegal invasions (which the UK took part in) of sovereign countries.

But isn’t new, at the time Powell was speaking Briton already had a problem with terrorist attacks in the UK.

Odd that those don’t get a mention.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t like my country?

I’m not sure on what basis you believe it’s ‘my country’, that aside, it isn’t me complaining about the UK is it?

Yoi should visit sometime, it really is a wonderful, vibrant, friendly and peaceful place.

There are of course problems, but you’ll find people from all different kinds of backgrounds working together to make the UK a better place.

You are now struggling with off-topic nonsense.....????

Was there UK blood on the streets by Foreign rooted bombers..?

Yes or No.....?

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Was the bus bomb, and the others that day, by suicide bombers by foreign rooted folk in the UK...?

Blood had already been spilled on British streets, and it wasn’t by ‘non white’ terrorists.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

It is you that’s posting about terrorist attacks, not me.

Terrorism is a result of world wide events, including illegal invasions (which the UK took part in) of sovereign countries.

But isn’t new, at the time Powell was speaking Briton already had a problem with terrorist attacks in the UK.

Odd that those don’t get a mention.

Oh no, no, no, his vision, and he was right, you are protecting foreign rooted terrorists, no doubt a Corby & Abbott fan.....???? 

Yes, long before Powell was speaking.

He had no excuse for singling out the non white immigrants.

But that’s what he did.

You cannot, will not answer simple questions, but that's OK, I am used to it.....????

3 minutes ago, transam said:

We have lost the laugh emijon, sorry about that....????

Can you explain what is funny about the ‘non white’ terrorist attacks that have taken place in the UK and took place before and after Powell was speaking?

Are terrorist attacks on the UK something you find amusing?

I’m disgusted to hear you think the fact of terrorist attacks and killings in Briton by ‘non white’ terrorists is a lagging matter.

Lagging matter, if you meant laughing matter, I am laughing at you, so don't try that twisting thing with me, I know it's your last resort, but try answering my questions for once...????

On 9/1/2022 at 1:50 PM, Bruno123 said:

problem to fit their solution.

Actually a bit surprised as to who actually started this thread, but then not at all really.

No real surprise. Certain viewpoints are endemic to this site, despite name changes. Some generally do a better job of downplaying their bigotry, but the mask always slips. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

It did not bring civil war to the UK. And that's what the quote from Virgil was about.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It did not bring civil war to the UK. And that's what the quote from Virgil was about.

Can you comment on the bus bombs please, and did it bring blood to UK streets...?   

Thank you, it keeps getting ignored, for some reason....????

Can you comment on the bus bombs please, and did it bring blood to UK streets...?   

Thank you, it keeps getting ignored, for some reason....????

What murders committed on the street don't bring blood to the streets? Powell's quote wasn't about blood per se it was about civil wars. Paul was prophesying civil war in the UK. That is what is relevant. And,no, the UK is not in a state of civil war. Do you believe the UK is in the state of civil war?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

What murders committed on the street don't bring blood to the streets? Powell's quote wasn't about blood per se it was about civil wars. Paul was prophesying civil war in the UK. That is what is relevant. And,no, the UK is not in a state of civil war. Do you believe the UK is in the state of civil war?

I never mentioned a civil war, you are...............????

Now did foreign rooted folk bring blood to the streets of the UK..

Yes or No......

1045670062_BusBomb3.jpg.2a3b22e29b85364bcfa018e3bfe42f9f.jpg

Edited by transam
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes or No......

You may not have mentioned civil war but Powell did. And that's how this River of Blood issue got into the conversation.

I don't know how to tell you this but I'll try again: you don't have the authority to tell forum members how to answer your questions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes or No......

Yes, many years before the Racist Powell was speaking.

He ignored the white terrorists who had already attacked the UK  and went on a racist rant about non white immigrants.

He was talking about civil war, which has not happened, and immigrants (black immigrants) having the whip hand, which has not happened.

He was not talking about terrorism, which had already happened.

He ignored the then known terrorist threat and singled out non white immigrants for his message of hate.

He was a racist.

Then as now he had his admirers and defenders.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, many years before the Racist Powell was speaking.

He ignored the white terrorists who had already attacked the UK  and went on a racist rant about non white immigrants.

He was talking about civil war, which has not happened,”.

He was not talking about terrorism, which had already happened.

He ignored the then known terrorist threat and singled out non white immigrants for his message of hate.

He was a racist.

Then as now he had his admirers and defenders.

Still here then.......Who blew up a bus killing UK folk leaving blood on UK streets.......?

Enoch was right, it has happened....

8 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Just reading the paper,a gang of 100 invade a birthday party in a church and stab one to death.

I wont even bother  to say what colour they all were, but there were rivers of blood.

Come on bert, share a link to this event or else we'll start to think you're trolling the thread with all this "the paper" stuff.

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Still here then.......Who blew up a bus killing UK folk leaving blood on UK streets.......?

Enoch was right, it has happened....

Still here.

Why didn’t Powell mention the then known threat of terrorism, the people who had already carried out terrorist attacks in the UK and would continue to do so?

Because he wasn’t talking about terrorism.

He was talking about non white Immigrants coming to the UK, he was fermenting fear and hatred.

Using his education to draw on images of civil war and obscenely and shamelessly referring to immigrants having the whip hand over the native  British.

Powell had served overseas in Britain’s empire, he knew exactly who had the whip hand, he served in India, he new of the recent atrocities committed their by the British and as a politician in the late 50s he absolutely knew of the atrocities very recently committed by the British in Kenya.

He knew all about the ‘whip hand’.

He was a racist.

Then, as now, he had his admirers and defenders.

Edited by Chomper Higgot