Masks in banks?

SidJames

A comment on moderation has been removed.

FYI the earlier post that got hidden would have been removed anyway, it's just that the heads up came rather more rapidly than it would have for a normal member's post.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Mods get notifications about responses to their posts just like normal members.

Am I permitted to ask?  Is it acceptable to respond to mods' posts?  Are you not engaging in the discussion just as anyone else?  If I should not be quoting you, please tell me directly, as I'm not sure what to make of your comment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AsianAtHeart said:

Am I permitted to ask?  Is it acceptable to respond to mods' posts?  Are you not engaging in the discussion just as anyone else?  If I should not be quoting you, please tell me directly, as I'm not sure what to make of your comment.

The post in question was a derogatory troll post directed at a moderator... which was rightly removed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jai Dee said:

The post in question was a derogatory troll post directed at a moderator... which was rightly removed.

I guess I must have missed seeing it.  What I saw was the moderator's comment immediately following my post in which I had quoted the mod....which concerned me as to the possible connection.

I appreciate the clarification.

• Like 1

I think a mask is a good idea if you ae unhealthy or have anxiety issues.  Possibly staying at home and not going out would be the best alternative so the rest of us can have some mask less fun.  This mask wearing at this point is silly for the majority of us but at the same time if you want to wear one, have at it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1