Is the UK overcrowded ?

CharlieH

Our women refuse to breed with us, obviously other ethnic groups with more compliant womenfolk will eventually replace us.

Not helped by those of us white guys that chose to move to a country with friendlier women. Obviously it's easier to flee than to fight.

As for overcrowding,

Not IMHO, but the big boys own all the land and won't let anyone build on it. The Crown, forestry commission, the church, National Trust, RSPB et al. once these guys get hold of it, it's permanently out of use for the general population.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

Your at it again Chaz ???? my take and answer as I see it is it's another very complex question.

I would say no it's not over populated it's just not run properly, which is another question. 

There are a great many vacancies in the low paid job market that nobody wants to do. 

There are a great many vacancies in higher paid skilled jobs because of unfair wage structure. 

There's a great many going on strike and when a rise is given the already well paid ones get the rise as well. 

A great many people on benefit for one reason or another. 

Sweeden with more than double of the area Uk have with only 1.3 million compared to Uk 67 million, I would say indeed overcrowded. Thailand have 69 million and also double the area of uk. 

How is it possible to box so many people on that small Island? 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Our women refuse to breed with us, obviously other ethnic groups with more compliant womenfolk will eventually replace us.

Not helped by those of us white guys that chose to move to a country with friendlier women. Obviously it's easier to flee than to fight.

As for overcrowding,

Not IMHO, but the big boys own all the land and won't let anyone build on it. The Crown, forestry commission, the church, National Trust, RSPB et al. once these guys get hold of it, it's permanently out of use for the general population.

Speak for yourself BMT. I'm sixty-five and I pulled a proper stunner in the Tap Select in Oswaldtwistle one Saturday night last year. Said she was thirty-something but I reckon +10 on that . Anyway, we grabbed an Indian on the way back to my mate's gaff. Made a right mess on the sofa mind you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Speak for yourself BMT. I'm sixty-five and I pulled a proper stunner in the Tap Select in Oswaldtwistle one Saturday night last year. Said she was thirty-something but I reckon +10 on that . Anyway, we grabbed an Indian on the way back to my mate's gaff. Made a right mess on the sofa mind you.

..........then I woke up..................????.........................????

• Haha 2

compared to when i was younger ,my goodness its way overcrowded and not by natural born Brits ,where i used to live it was 99% white ,now its more like India ,never used to see women covered from head to toe ,now you do ,but only ever with a man walking in front ofher ,drug dealers ,stabbing and one killed last week ,you would never dare go there at night ,in the street i worked for 4 yrs. never ever had trouble.

Edited by ivor bigun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

compared to when i was younger ,my goodness its way overcrowded and not by natural born Brits ,where i used to live it was 99% white ,now its more like India ,never used to see women covered from head to toe ,now you do ,but only ever with a man walking in front ofher ,drug dealers ,stabbing and one killed last week ,you would never dare go there at night ,in the street i worked for 4 yrs. never ever had trouble.

Well most races that come to England congregate in one specific area that's happened for years.

What I comment on is now and there is less people in UK now than there was before brexit and pandemic.

There are so many infilled job vacancies so therefore  how can the UK be overcrowded at the present time. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:

When I was born the UK population was around 50,000,000, now, 2022 it is well over 67,000,000.

An extra 17,000,000 had to be placed, so yes, the small island UK is getting overcrowded....

It's not overcrowded with doctors, Nurses, Midwives, HGV drivers and fruit and veggie pickers. ????

The hotels and guest houses paid for by the UK govt are full of immigrants not allowed to work. 

There's hundreds of rubber boats that no one wants to buy. ????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

It's not overcrowded with doctors, Nurses, Midwives, HGV drivers and fruit and veggie pickers. ????

The hotels and guest houses paid for by the UK govt are full of immigrants not allowed to work. 

There's hundreds of rubber boats that no one wants to buy. ????

They are sold on as garden paddling pools and Norfolk Broads day cruisers.......????

• Haha 1

It’s not simply the size of the population, but also the age and health profile.

The cost of healthcare for millions suffering diseases related to obesity and the costs of care for the elderly are outstripping the abysmal productivity that is supposed to pay for it.

The NHS and social care for the elderly are in crisis, not just funding but also through the lack of staff and healthcare professionals.

There is money available, but it’s currently deemed off limits.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 2

On 9/5/2022 at 4:54 PM, NanLaew said:

Did you end up in a Korma?

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not simply the size of the population, but also the age and health profile.

The cost of healthcare for millions suffering diseases related to obesity and the costs of care for the elderly are outstripping the abysmal productivity that is supposed to pay for it.

The NHS and social care for the elderly are in crisis, not just funding but also through the lack of staff and healthcare professionals.

There is money available, but it’s currently deemed off limits.

You forgot the mass influx of foreign folk numbers, why is that...?

18 minutes ago, transam said:

????

You have a fixation on keeping all who arrive at our shores.

Why is that...?

You’ll need to provide evidence of me making such a statement/case.

Or is this another one of your ‘inventing the views of those you disagree with and then posting those views as fact’, things?

There’s a word for that.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Another dodge from you, the NHS takes care of who walks through the hospital doors, you forgot the thousands and thousands of foreign folk entering the UK illegally. But you want them, and complain about NHS funding, strange you never mentioned the drain on the system by outsiders....????

Go to any hospital and see the rubber dinghy's lined up in the car park...????

Again, your immigrant fixation shows up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have no idea what you are talking about, I don’t have any illegal immigrants.

As expected, a dodge....????

Who pays to feed the illegal immigrants that land on our shores....?

Who pays to take care of them if ill.....?

Who pays for their keep.....?

Three easy questions for you....????

5 minutes ago, transam said:

As expected, a dodge....????

Who pays to feed the illegal immigrants that land on our shores....?

Who pays to take care of them if ill.....?

Who pays for their keep.....?

Three easy questions for you....????

‘Our shores’?

‘Illegal’?

Why are you asking me?