So, UFO'S are REAL ?

CharlieH

2 hours ago, Karl Marx said:

All kinds of videos on YouTube, so it must be real!

Agree. Here's one from 1977.

On stage the lighting guy would drop a 100 Watt bulb on a flex above Phil Mogg's head (Vocalist) towards the end of the song. Kill all stage lights except the one light. At the last words of "Lights out London", Phil would smash the bulb with his fist. Magic.

Days before 'Elf & Safety.

• Haha 2

Other prominent folks have gone on the record with similar announcements. Wouldn't surprise me--remember the Foo Fighters in WWII?--but then again the US (and other) govs might prefer people to think there are little green men in our skies, and thus to be ridiculed, to detract from any secret craft they may be operating.

Just another UFO in Taiwan.

Ho-hum.

image.jpeg.b865584a0fda13d7cfe1b32cd885361f.jpeg

And, just another Rainy Taipei Tuesday, as usual, with UFOs falling out of the sky.

Or, maybe it was a Manic Monday, as I recall.....

Just another day....in Taipei (Taibei)....

Just another FUN day...

Edited by GammaGlobulin

I once saw either a sole or a flounder swimming by in the river near where we live in Thailand.

I think it must have actually been a winter flounder, because I saw it in the month of January.

Sometimes called the "black back", it looked like this:

image.jpeg.ed6ea341269cf611ab6eca4647c9054e.jpeg

The ones that I saw were about 75 cm in length.

There was a whole school of them swimming up river, each one larger than the next.

Altogether, the entire school must have weighed about 21 kilos, with an average weight of about 2.10 Kg per black back.

Who knows where they came from, but I have my guess.

I think they fell from the sky, and into the river.

Sometimes fish do fall from the sky.  But fish are not unidentifiable.

Love the music in this clip.

10 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Why would intelligent life with extraordinarily advanced technology travel billions of miles just to wobble about in our skies? It seems a long way to go and not say hello. 

IMO waiting to see if we develop the ability to travel to other stars, and if we do, exterminate us to prevent us ruining other planets as well.

Why would any government want to admit to the truth? But dont worry we are not in danger. Any civilization that can quickly traverse the galaxy is far superior to our own. They will look at how disorganised we are and move on to another planet. After all, would you want to make yourself known to a mass if morons?

• Thanks 1

A friend of mine, a very responsible and quiet fellow - very credible, had an amazing story of things growing unusually quiet in his back yard, way out in the country... when he looked the next morning there was an unusual pattern of burns in the grass behind his house...

that night he saw on the news, a fellow 500 miles away had the exact same burns in his lawn

22 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Why would intelligent life with extraordinarily advanced technology travel billions of miles just to wobble about in our skies? It seems a long way to go and not say hello. 

what they do and what we would do in the same situation, is take samples back to the mothership and check them out, then throw them back like we do with fish or ant colonies... 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

There are many thousands of sightings and even stranger documented ocurrences. Some of these are probably fake and many not related to anything "extraterrestrial". But remember that only one - only ONE single occurance out of many thousands need to be true. And there are really very strange happenings that even conservative governments and reliable, credible fellows do not deny.

I do not believe in the theory that these sighings are advanced technology from another country here on earth. The gap observed would be too big that this would seem probable although some occurences that are not extreme could be of that category, too.

Nobody knows what these events (lets focus on the credible ones) really are, thats why you call them "unidentifible". But what I think is really a shame that the public is not more open to acknowledge these phenomena for what they are - nothing more - nothing less. Instead they are connected to insane, weird ideas, conspirancy therories and alike and everybody speaking about them is prone to be designated as a weirdo. This does not help to develop a valid understanding.

There is for example the idea that we are experiencing visitors from the far future of our own planet from a time where current mankind has long been extinguished and after billions of years only to be again replaced with a new generation of a "next" intelligent race who has developed a completely different technology, making for example time travel possible. That sounds crazy but everybody rejecting that view too easily only shows his own limitations of phantasy and openness.

And I think that is what this age in which we are living now urgently needs to promote in various ways, be it concerning unidentifiable objects or political situations. We are limiting ourselves and this need not only not be - but we are harming ourselves that way. And this is much more stupid than any seemingly strange uncommon idea can be.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

There are many thousands of sightings and even stranger documented ocurrences. Some of these are probably fake and many not related to anything "extraterrestrial". But remember that only one - only ONE single occurance out of many thousands need to be true. And there are really very strange happenings that even conservative governments and reliable, credible fellows do not deny.

I do not believe in the theory that these sighings are advanced technology from another country here on earth. The gap observed would be too big that this would seem probable although some occurences that are not extreme could be of that category, too.

Nobody knows what these events (lets focus on the credible ones) really are, thats why you call them "unidentifible". But what I think is really a shame that the public is not more open to acknowledge these phenomena for what they are - nothing more - nothing less. Instead they are connected to insane, weird ideas, conspirancy therories and alike and everybody speaking about them is prone to be designated as a weirdo. This does not help to develop a valid understanding.

There is for example the idea that we are experiencing visitors from the far future of our own planet from a time where current mankind has long been extinguished and after billions of years only to be again replaced with a new generation of a "next" intelligent race who has developed a completely different technology, making for example time travel possible. That sounds crazy but everybody rejecting that view too easily only shows his own limitations of phantasy and openness.

And I think that is what this age in which we are living now urgently needs to promote in various ways, be it concerning unidentifiable objects or political situations. We are limiting ourselves and this need not only not be - but we are harming ourselves that way. And this is much more stupid than any seemingly strange uncommon idea can be.

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO waiting to see if we develop the ability to travel to other stars, and if we do, exterminate us to prevent us ruining other planets as well.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

But we're not limiting ourselves, we're spending billions sending spacecraft to the other side of the galaxy looking for intelligent life. I agree that if even one occurrence is found to be true then it changes the picture. That's also true of God(s) and unicorns...but until then.....

• Like 1

There are ufos but that doesn’t equate aliens are visiting earth, unidentified flying object doesn’t mean spaceships. . 

There are probably aliens on other planets, the maths suggest this is the case, but that doesn’t mean they are visiting earth. 

On 9/7/2022 at 6:41 PM, moogradod said:

Fermi paradox, or

The Rare Earth Hypothesis are probably closer to the real truth that is allegedly "out there".

The allowance for anything to possible in an infinite universe is of course natural but that evolution may have been millions of years ago, millions of years from now, present but too far away or not at all. 

Edited by starky

30 minutes ago, starky said:

Fermi paradox, or

The Rare Earth Hypothesis are probably closer to the real truth that is allegedly "out there".

The allowance for anything to possible in an infinite universe is of course natural but that evolution may have been millions of years ago, millions of years from now, present but too far away or not at all. 

The fermi paradox is to my understanding even supporting the idea of an origin of the named phenomena from our own planet (but in the very distant future). That is the whole "beauty" of this theory for it avoids influence of development cycles, distances in space etc. It is actually based on our own deveIopment cycle. I actually had this strange idea by myself until I learned that I was not alone.

But it is nothing more than one possible explanation although I do not know a better one. Extraterrestrials ? Your fermi paradox comes into play. Another nation testing advanced weaponry ? Very much unlikely. And then there are these claims of abduction etc., some of which seem to be plausible and would very well compliment the idea.

But let me get this straight - I dont have the slightest idea what the truth is and I am by far no UFO conspiracist.

• Like 1