Brazen Loei gold shop robbery - Big Joke on scene as policeman caught with all the loot

webfact

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The police in Thailand do have a credit union. Who told you they don't? My brother-in-law is a policeman and has bought two pieces of land with a cheap loan. As for being poorly paid, no-one makes them take a job with low pay. It's their choice, isn't it? Many, many people are poorly paid but they don't usually go around robbing shops at gunpoint because of it.

Ok i choose $100m pa pay 3 hours work. Pay up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

why so keen to change the way things are done here? be careful what you wish for, you might not be able to afford to live here if Thailand "modernises".

It's soo easy to make money as a police officer in Thailand !!! but you have to work for it !!!

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

So you're stressed, argue with the wife and as way to relive yourself go to rob a gold shop? how about getting drunk or going to see a service girl somewhere? this you you'll still have your life which you don't have anymore... 

He already tried that form of stress relief and the service girl wanted service with a bit of bling attached.

????????????

17 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he had many debts, had arguments with his wife, felt stress and so in an ironic gesture decided to steal in broad daylight. 

To be fair with such heavy debts a shopping spree to alleviate stress was out of the question.

On 10/3/2022 at 10:23 AM, Iamfalang said:

Lotus means 1000000 CTV cameras from the moment you enter the parking lot.  SMH

These small towns gets scary when the economy goes south, because even the police are under financial stress.

Gold is the absolute last thing you want to bling out with...

keep it humble and look poor.......  i'm throwing away the Armani and putting on the wife beater and those plastic 100 baht sandals matched with some 711 sunglasses.  

I’m already there, can’t get any lower lol

1 hour ago, Barefootknobby said:

I’m already there, can’t get any lower lol

WRONG.

I just just some face tattoos and a big tat of my wife's face on my rear end.

I colored my hair blue and call myself an "influencer."

I walk around to different bars at night and beg for money to feed the elephants, but actually use the funds to pay off my Pattaya bar tabs.

I've glued my 711 glasses 8 times and got a bad rash from the sandals.   My left toe fell off, or was eaten by a poisonous snake, I forget.  Oh, and I need a rabies shot.....