Thai Cabinet approves measures to effectively solve firearms and drug problems

snoop1130

They go and give one million Marijuana plant to every dick tom and harry and NW the want to solve 'drug problems'.. those cabinet resolutions are like treading  water, good for nothing and only for show that Here, we have done our job, now it's all to other government's agencies to carry out our resolutions...

• Like 2

(2) Permission to allow owners of unauthorized firearms to give up or register the weapons with the authorities;

So under this clause could I theoretically get my wife to go and buy a second hand Glock from an unauthorised gun seller (mafia) get it registered in her name in save a large pile of cash rather than buy one legally...... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Martin71 said:

(2) Permission to allow owners of unauthorized firearms to give up or register the weapons with the authorities;

So under this clause could I theoretically get my wife to go and buy a second hand Glock from an unauthorised gun seller (mafia) get it registered in her name in save a large pile of cash rather than buy one legally...... 

No, but you could turn it in no questions asked, and register the legal one you would then have to buy. Previously legal unregistered guns if found will be deemed illegal, unauthorized will likely not be ahem, registerable.  Super illegal. Skip park place and go directly to jail. Offenders will be made stern examples of. 

• Like 1

It could be a miracle if Thailand could accomplish what few other nations have been able to. But, with all the genius minds in this cabinet, perhaps it is possible. Especially when you consider the talents of the health minister, the chief justice, the power of the courts, and the upstanding nature of the cops. 

• Thumbs Up 1