Drama as Nigerian drug dealer on Sukhumvit Soi 11 swallows the evidence after coke sting

webfact

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Some years ago someone from the Nigerian Embassy said that there were around 1,000 Nigerians in prison in Thailand, mostly on drugs charges.

I remember reading, the largest contingent of foreign inmates at the bkk hilton were from Nigeria by far.

In most cases, they are just the tail-end of the supply chain.

The big guys are living the life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:
6 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

I'm NOT going to have any sympathy for a cocaine dealer.

Probably WOULD sell to a 10-year old kid.  Maybe 9, maybe 8, maybe 7 if they had money.   Sell to pregnant women?  Probably wouldn't care.......  so I'm not going to care either. 

A lot of "probably"s in there.

And probably all true.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

A lot of "probably"s in there.

I should have used "Most definitely" Or "will a 99% likelihood"..... probably is a bit weak.

Dude is a drug DEALER in a foreign country where selling drugs can get you the death penalty.  That didn't bother him at all, the fear of death because he must sell drugs.  He must ruin LOS with drugs as a foreigner............worst of the worst.   lowest of the low.  bottom of the barrel.   He "absolutely" doesn't care if his clients get sick, steal, become addicted, kill, give to others....

he is a cancer.  a virus.   rotten apple in an otherwise pristine apple pie.

Perfect people came to LOS in search of a great holiday, and this drug dealer pressured them to take the evil white powder of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

Welcome to aseannow.com

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome to a place where we will PROTECT those from the evil drug dealers trying to destroy LOS!!!   Welcome to a place where we will NOT tolerate cocaine dealers!!!!  We will not condone the selling of class 2 narcotics!!!!  Welcome to a place where selling cocaine is wrong!!!!  Welcome to a place where will NOT back down to people who dislike the dislike for drug dealers!!!!!  

Welcome.    lol

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

send him to the Bangkok hilton for 5 years and see if he learns anything.

20. Make the punishments horrendous and enforce them with no possibility of parole. For mega possessions like kilos of meth and heroin a few years in hell prisons then a rope. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bobbin said:

The dinosaurs are having their morning rant..

Let "them" die. Jail "them" for life..

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Cheerleaders for the Thaksin/Duterte social "solutions"

Speaking of "stones" most are lacking these..

Those who have/had skin in the game, i.e. consumers, are the ones with "stones" No different to protestors who actually go into the street. Not watching on television..

Al those who were not deterred by proscription are the ones responsible for the U-turns presently happening in the world.

Cocaine is ridiculously popular world wide. Vast majority of consumers are regular members of society except for their drug of choice.. which is enough to be labelled "criminals".

Drug policy is headed towards regulation, taxation, and rehabilitation for those who wish it... headed away from prosecution.

I agree with you on all of that apart from the dinosaurs are having their rant bit. What do you think just because you are younger that this idea hasn’t been in the mind of people for decades and it’s the new thing? As soon as drugs (esp class A’s) are regulated the better. Then hopefully the heinous crimes like human trafficking, murder that go hand in hand with this trade is also stopped or at the least near non existent.

And yes he deserves jail imo. He’s not in Nigeria, 99%of them on Suk are serving up and they <deleted> me off no end. Some have been there years whilst I have to jump through hoops to stay here.  If I want cocaine in Thailand , I at least wanna buy some off a Thai person for Christ’s sake!

Edited by goldenbrwn1
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

I agree with you on all of that apart from the dinosaurs are having their rant bit. What do you think just because you are younger that this idea hasn’t been in the mind of people for decades and it’s the new thing? As soon as drugs (esp class A’s) are regulated the better. Then hopefully the heinous crimes like human trafficking, murder that go hand in hand with this trade is also stopped or at the least near non existent.

And yes he deserves jail imo. He’s not in Nigeria, 99%of them on Suk are serving up and they <deleted> me off no end. Some have been there years whilst I have to jump through hoops to stay here.  If I want cocaine in Thailand , I at least wanna buy some off a Thai person for Christ’s sake!

Social dinosaurs..

I'm 71 years old, so no age discrimination...   555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, bobbin said:

A year ago, you could have substituted Ganja (Cannabis) for every mention of cocaine, and received "likes" from the people in this thread who are advocating lengthy imprisonment or death for "drug dealers"... I've been on this forum long enough to have seen it with my own eyes.

But it's a year later and guess what? Ganja is legalized and it's flying off the shelves.. Every Granny in Issan is asking the young cannapreneurs how to grow killer bud.. to be sold in the local market. What to do with those dastardly "drug dealers"? Oh wait.. now they are legit and bringing happiness to the people.. 555

Sometimes you are on the wrong side of history.. the 75 year history of the failed War on Drugs. Reduced to impotent gnashing of teeth, asking all and sundry to join them in clinging to the past.

Amen bro...  Responsible consumption.  But then again...in the land of excess, responsibility takes a back seat to everything.  Cheers.

4 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

I should have used "Most definitely" Or "will a 99% likelihood"..... probably is a bit weak.

Dude is a drug DEALER in a foreign country where selling drugs can get you the death penalty.  That didn't bother him at all, the fear of death because he must sell drugs.  He must ruin LOS with drugs as a foreigner............worst of the worst.   lowest of the low.  bottom of the barrel.   He "absolutely" doesn't care if his clients get sick, steal, become addicted, kill, give to others....

he is a cancer.  a virus.   rotten apple in an otherwise pristine apple pie.

Perfect people came to LOS in search of a great holiday, and this drug dealer pressured them to take the evil white powder of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.  

I can't tell if this is satire or if you really just related dirty ass Bangkok with a pristine apple pie.  

9 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

He's got some nice pointing skills in the photos, I give them a 9/10. Better effort than most other Thais I've seen in their photos.

Do the cops make people do the pointing or do people just like pointing all the time at the obvious? Seems common in all the photos of every incident.

It means "I done it..".

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

What on earth are you talking about?  Where did it say he pressured anyone to take the drug??  It didn't.  She bought off him quite freely then when she got caught she turned him in.

I am guessing you don't know that cocaine is a recreational drug used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide - people with normal jobs, people who can use it on a night out with no problem at all, it does not affect their lives one tiny little bit.  

I don't like people peddling on the streets and he deserved to be arrested for it, especially considering it was probably low quality stuff.  But the rest of your post is just nonsense and makes it obvious you have no clue about real life and no clue what you are talking about.

pathetic ...  ????