[VIDEO] Pit Bull attack at condominium - juristic person tells victim they had just seen the animal

webfact

image.jpeg

Sanook Thai Caption: Pit Bull attacks condo resident

Sanook reported on what they called was a drama playing out at a condominium after an online post on "Yak Dang Diaw Jat Hai Return Part 5.2".

The footage showed an aggressive Pit Bull attacking a woman outside a lift.

The owner of the vicious dog had difficulty restraining it as the woman fled with a leg injury.

She said: You may think your dog is lovely but not all of us agree.

The juristic person at the condo said they had been unaware of the pet being kept in the condo.

It had been there for two years.

The condo allows pets but have a rule allowing animals that are only up to 10 kilos in weight. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-11-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, proton said:

Yes it's the usual excuses, the poor innocent little doggie was provoked/startled/badly trained/bad owner etc. PitBulls are killers and are often unpredictably and incredibly aggressive, with no excuses.  

Hysterical nonsense. Get a grip.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

My wife wants a crocodile to guard our house. 

i just built a house with a moat and the wife asked the same if we could get some crocs
had to remind her we got 8 dogs LOL

as usual bad owner giving the dog a bad name
usual ????s screaming its the breed
by that logic we should ban Ford cars
Owner in video is clearly incapable of handling this breed and totally unprepared for such circumstances

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Dog was clearly startled and nipped the girl. Hardly national news (apart from the fact it's a PitBull so it gets clicks).

Happened to me a month ago when I was up on our farm, on our land, by a local unchained neighbour's dog. I wonder why that didn't make the news? I guess it wasn't a bull breed so it wouldn't have got all the pearl clutchers up in arms. 

bingo

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Usual comment from an an owner of an aggressive breed. 

Its not YOUR well trained dog thats the problem PJ71... You may be a great dog owner. 

The problem is the other owners who fail to train their dogs and when they don’t these dogs can be aggressive and deadly (the stats prove this). 

This is not the same as failing to train a cocker spaniel or golden retriever which does not have an ‘aggressive instinct’ or undergone generations of breeding to be aggressive and attack. 

These dogs are dangerous unless well trained. 

And when you comment.. 'Usual comments from people that have never owned these dogs'

Well of course we haven’t opened these dogs... Its because we are not stupid..

.... we know these dogs need lots of space, experienced ownership, dedicated time, skilled training....  IF we cannot provide this we know these types of dogs become aggressive and dangerous - thats exactly why we don’t have them. 

Any person who owns these dogs in an inner city environment without the space, time and experience to train them properly is a selfcentered ayhole for creating a danger - we read of this again and again. 

Dog expert as well - lol.

Class.