Paul Pelosi: Who is spreading false claims about attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband?

Scott

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Off you go again, there’s no end to your ‘smelling fish’.

Don't you wonder how and why the first reports were so different from the official report? One goes into detail of who opened the door and what was said while the "Official Report" lacks that detailed info.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 4:57 PM, Yankeesvsredsox said:

To be fair!
Apparently the left also has some baggage to! There wasn't much fuss 

when a guy went to assassinate a Sc justice after the roe v wade leak and then this below 

“That’s right,” Pelosi told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell when asked to address her comments about Trump on January 6. “I would have punched him out. I said I would have punched him out. I would have gone to jail. And I would have been happy to do so.”

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/10/18/politics/nancy-pelosi-trump-punch/index.html

Spoken by a 70 year old women whose House is being set upon by a treasonous president.  Still, you're fretting over being punched by a 70 y.o. granny.  She'd probably be the one in the emergency room, with busted knuckles and orange spray-tan on her hands.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

From that article:

"A person with knowledge told DailyMail.com that 'the decision was made to remove the segment after it was determined, shortly after it aired, that the main source for the information was unreliable regarding the question of the circumstances that the police encountered when they arrived at the house, specifically what the police saw and how far the attacker was from the door.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11390497/Paul-Pelosi-answered-door-cops-did-NOT-say-distress-new-police-account-claims.html

The officer who first entered the home would be the one giving a statement of the facts. One has to wonder is all.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:00 PM, candide said:

Actually, I'm wondering why the MAGA politicians are getting so nervous about it and make such a massive barrage of  denials and fake news? What do they fear exactly?

MAGA politicians do what the  boss tells them.,  That is your all-encompassing answer for any question you may have regarding their decisions.

Messianic Leadership, baby!  Wait until you what Flynn is working on, it's the next level.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling comment edited out.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

NBC adding to the confused narratives here, and then immediately pulling the story!

NBC News mysteriously PULLS its exclusive report on how Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11390497/Paul-Pelosi-answered-door-cops-did-NOT-say-distress-new-police-account-claims.html

I hope one day we will know what actually happened in the Pelosi house that night, but I do not expect to know before the mid terms sadly.

Why?  Were you planning on voting for Paul Pelosi.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

It’s well documented he had extreme left wing views historically, it’s also well documented that since August that changed in his many blog posts to that of an unhinged election denier with extreme right wing conspiracies. 

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Something is fishy. My prediction is this doesn't go to trial and records are sealed.

There could well be a plea deal. But that does not distract from the evidence and facts already presented

Edited by Bkk Brian

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There could well be a plea deal. But that does not distract from the evidence and facts already presented

Which facts? The ones that were first presented by legit news agency or the final facts as presented?

If it's a plea deal we won't be privy to much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Which facts? The ones that were first presented by legit news agency or the final facts as presented?

If it's a plea deal we won't be privy to much.

We will be privy to his guilty plea. The facts being he attempted to murder Paul along with his own confessoins and multiple facts alreay linked many times in court filings

• Like 1

This thread's a crack up ... does anyone expect any 'truths' to come out when politicians are involved ????

Reading 'horrific attack' ... to ... 'all calm' when police arrived.  Somewhere in between there is a true story, we'll never hear about.

Only thing that does seem to be true, another illegal immigrant commits a crime.  Might want to close those borders.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

This thread's a crack up ... does anyone expect any 'truths' to come out when politicians are involved ????

Reading 'horrific attack' ... to ... 'all calm' when police arrived.  Somewhere in between there is a true story, we'll never hear about.

Only thing that does seem to be true, another illegal immigrant commits a crime.  Might want to close those borders.

Close the border with Canada?

59 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But it raises a couple of questions:

What motivated him to undertake this violent attack and who put the idea in his head?

We know there are mentally unstable people around, we know too there are people making calls for violence.

Oh I agree. But the solutions will be hard to find until we can see what actually happened, and get a deeper glimple into the troubled mind of DePape. Seeking motivation within 24 hours of the attack was idiocy.

On a happier note, it appears that Mr. Pelosi is out of hospital and home.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Ohh... I dunno about that...ignoring the known facts again...  The suspect himself has made his motivation pretty clear in an interview with San Francisco police, as reported in the federal affidavit related to the federal charges filed against him.:

"If Nancy [Pelosi] were to tell DEPAPE the “truth,” he would let her go, and if she “lied,” he was going to break “her kneecaps.”...

In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party. DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-charged-assault-and-attempted-kidnapping-following-breaking-and-entering-pelosi-residence

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

He sounds like an anarchist more than anything. But without referencing his other 'idiosyncracies' it is impossible to make an accurate judgement. His ex Taub says;

"I don’t think he became a Trump supporter, he was against the government, but if anything he was opposed to the shadow government, against the people who really run the government and use politicians as puppets. Like Trump was a puppet."

and the writer of the article asserts;

Here's where the conspiracy theories of the far left collide with the far right and conspiracists in general. Talk of a "shadow government" is hardly the purview of just one end of the spectrum — and Taub says that she and DePape shared the view that 9/11 was an inside job.

https://sfist.com/2022/10/31/gypsy-taub-speaks-out-about-ex-boyfriend-david-depape-confirms-he-wasnt-a-trumper-but-had-mental-illness/

Seems like a guy who needed to be hospitalized, but like so many mentally disturbed people in the US he is allowed to walk around untreated. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

But without referencing his other 'idiosyncracies' it is impossible to make an accurate judgement. His ex Taub says;

DePape and Taub separated in the mid 201Xs.... And she's currently in prison.

Any thing she had to say lately about DePape and his opinions is based on her connections with him years ago...

DePape's more recent opinions have been very clear:

"The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed “out of touch with reality.”

DePape’s social media presence similarly paints a picture of someone on a worrying trajectory, falling into conspiracy theories in recent years.

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen."

And a lot more of the same in the same news report, but fair use quoting prevents me from being able to recite all of it here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alleged-paul-pelosi-attacker-posted-multiple-conspiracy-theories/ar-AA13uLaM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1