Stray Farang Lurking On Shady Sois Of The Capital And Elsewhere

bendix

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I notice that among the farang vagrants in LOS there are very few women.

I have seen a few farang lady scammers though, usually quite well groomed and clean.

And I would contest the comment from one poster who thinks many vagrants are mentally ill.

I suspect most know exactly what they're doing and that the real mentally ill are populating the bars.

I'm sure the forum members who frequent places like Tropical Bert's are really grateful for that insight.

Clue me in please, Phil.

What's Tropical Bert's?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused, I want to vote, but there is not option for 1) poison them or 2) neuter them and then install them in a farang supported "humane society" in Cambodia.

The other options are simply ridiculous.

Take the humane approach and ask MTW's boyfriend to deal with them was my vote though release and neuter is certainly a viable option.

There is a fella that has been living on the streets in Pattaya for some time; some of the locals will know whom I am referring to. He is about 40 years or so; overweight and underdressed and is known to lurk around the soi's of South Pattaya and is Asian looking in appearance though not Thai.

Well one night he fell asleep in the back of my friends pick up truck. The next morning said friend was on the way to work in Laem Chabeng and whilst driving down the Sukhumvit road he got the shock of his life when he noticed in his rear view mirror this bloke just waking up and stretching his arms.

I do not know who was the most surprised!

I have seen a few farang lady scammers though, usually quite well groomed and clean.

And I would contest the comment from one poster who thinks many vagrants are mentally ill.

I suspect most know exactly what they're doing and that the real mentally ill are populating the bars.

I'm sure the forum members who frequent places like Tropical Bert's are really grateful for that insight.

Clue me in please, Phil.

What's Tropical Bert's?

You probably don't visit the Pattaya forum but Tropical Berts is bar/eaterie in the soi Yodsak area of Patters popular with forum members as a meeting point.

Clue me in please, Phil.

What's Tropical Bert's?

You probably don't visit the Pattaya forum but Tropical Berts is bar/eaterie in the soi Yodsak area of Patters popular with forum members as a meeting point.

Place to avoid then.

I'm back in good ole banggers thisweekend I'll keep my eye outfor any waifs & strays

My vote is still to poison them, especially if they are making noise when you want to sleep, if they are trying to breed, or if they are running free in the street. If they try to knock down your bike when you are driving by, that deserves a bullet straight to the head. You don't have to ask my b/f, just put a Thai TV shirt on them, and ask me to do it.

I have always done very well at target practice.