Autopsy report awaited on man found dead in Bangkok condo

snoop1130

Thai-PBS-World-logo-2022-11-24T160530.004.png

Thailand’s Disease Control Department is waiting for the autopsy report, from the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the Police General Hospital, on a man found dead in his Bangkok condo.

The body of the 38-year-old office worker was found yesterday, after his co-workers became suspicious when he failed to take part in online conferences for two days. His company had ordered all staff to work from home because 4-5 employees were found to be infected with COVID-19.

A recovery team in protective suits recovered the victim’s body and took it to the Institute of Forensic Medicine.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/autopsy-report-awaited-on-man-found-dead-in-bangkok-condo/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-11-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

53 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

initial findings indicate that the victim had received three doses of COVID vaccine, with the latest one in January this year.

Seems the world is waking up to fact the  vaccines for the disease are partially just an expensive transfer of money to global pharmas !

I hope we're not starting that topic up again. Plenty of other current issues to deal with in the world that are far more important

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Interesting, I had no complications after my third dose - in fact I recently received my fifth dose with no complications. Throughout the past 3 years I have never been tested for Covid-19 as I have not experienced any symptoms other than a mild cold.

Same here, no Covid, no testing, not even a cold

4 doses, 2XAz and 2X phizer going for a 5th next month..

[not sure which one is available]

Edited by hotchilli
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

I read the article and nowhere does it say he had died of Covid 19. His cause of death is yet to be determined.

To those who seem incapable of posting without vomiting unproven, anti-scientific, false information, lies, and vague innuendo about vaccines being ineffective, some sort of rort, or big business conspiratorial hoax I ask you to consider that without vaccines being developed for all sorts of viruses in previous decades nearly none of us would have lasted beyond early childhood to post such utter ignorant nonsense.

But some of those posters have watched hospital drama shows on TV, so that makes them almost as expert as guys with PhDs in biochemistry and molecular biology.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

initial findings indicate that the victim had received three doses of COVID vaccine, with the latest one in January this year.

Seems the world is waking up to fact the  vaccines for the disease are partially just an expensive transfer of money to global pharmas !

here we go again with the "hoax" crowd...tell that to two of my good friends who were healthy guys...but they bought into the it's all a hoax theories and refused to get vaccinated several years ago....both died horrible deaths from covid with hoses stuck down their throats...their wives got the shots and had no problems....

• Like 1