logic in general and everywhere in the world

jwest10

I am not having a go at any particular country but this has always baffled  and amused us all.
Ok  just how I  am feeling with a bit of experience of others too!!!

1/ Leave youe shoes outside while putting down the shutters when going out and people will think someone is in.
2/  You talk too much and think we can guess and Who me???? and some get angry for stating the truth but many do not say it directly to the individual but via a friend

3/ Don't say to much and yes a bit rich LOL

4/ on a busy road and no one else is at home and just go down to get some provisions and lock the door and a few minutes and some one comes  back and forgets something and where were you?
The logic was it only takes a few seconds to walk in and steal something.

Yes logic or lack off is mindboggling and yes like the truth in the real world but you have to laugh and sure so many have heard or experienced this.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jwest10 said:

on a busy road and no one else is at home and just go down to get some provisions and lock the door and a few minutes and some one comes  back and forgets something and where were you?

7-Eleven delivers now honey.

• Thumbs Up 1

I always leave an assortment of shoes outside the door,

a cheap and good burglar deterrent , they will think there's

someone home and go down the Soi to where there are no

shoes outside .that's good logic , the rest does not make sense.

regards Worgeordie

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I always leave an assortment of shoes outside the door,

a cheap and good burglar deterrent , they will think there's

someone home and go down the Soi to where there are no

shoes outside .that's good logic , the rest does not make sense.

regards Worgeordie

LOL Worgeordie and thanks and have often wondered and confused how they can talk for hours and hours in the Far East, Well Thailand and have wondered  and asked what on earth do you talk about for 2 hours to one person and then start the process with another person.
Yes my other point is that a friend  was having his hair cut and yes the family had some very sad news  and his wife got annoyed that the lady barber went out to get a food delivery from a "friend" and seemed to talk for a few minutes and  my friend this is par for the course as just about everyone does this.
Needless to say under the circumstances she was not pleased when she was told by a   friend that even you do this sometimes and apparently who me? 
And just stated  thanks 3 times and can see to a point.

All ok and think it is a case of the truth.

Thanks for the replies from other posts and no not on any weed or smokes and definately not on any alcholic drinks and LOL see what you can post under the jokes section.
I was just stating the facts lol

The OP presumably wants sensible discussion on this thread.

Let me suggest a logical start would be to order his OP coherently, and use a spellchecker.

I felt like I was having my head pushed into a bowl of verbal mush.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Having sex (with a partner) and gossiping are two activities which governments everywhere have not yet managed to tax and which you can do for free.

Also moaning about others on this forum.

You could get 15 years here in Thailand for gossip. Sex with a partner? Where can you get that?

I assume the OP is not a native language speaker, however, i couldn't understand some of what he or she wrote. In Thailand, most rural homes have a few old shoes outside the door. I have never seen people put a pair outside before shopping. 

If a relative is visiting Bangkok, someone stays behind to ensure the home isn't robbed. 

On 11/29/2022 at 8:02 PM, jwest10 said:

LOL Worgeordie and thanks and have often wondered and confused how they can talk for hours and hours in the Far East, Well Thailand and have wondered  and asked what on earth do you talk about for 2 hours to one person and then start the process with another person.
Yes my other point is that a friend  was having his hair cut and yes the family had some very sad news  and his wife got annoyed that the lady barber went out to get a food delivery from a "friend" and seemed to talk for a few minutes and  my friend this is par for the course as just about everyone does this.
Needless to say under the circumstances she was not pleased when she was told by a   friend that even you do this sometimes and apparently who me? 
And just stated  thanks 3 times and can see to a point.

All ok and think it is a case of the truth.

Thanks for the replies from other posts and no not on any weed or smokes and definately not on any alcholic drinks and LOL see what you can post under the jokes section.
I was just stating the facts lol

More gibberish