In Wake Of Shocking Dinner, Trump Says It's Jews Who Should Be 'Ashamed' For Disloyalty

Scott

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given what is going on that unfortunate region, I think peace is a word I would not use to describe it.

Perhaps you don't watch Al Jazeera to see what is actually happening.

Oh!    So, Al-Jazeera is your source of unbiased news is it????   I would suggest you widen your sights to include ALL sides of a story.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given what is going on that unfortunate region, I think peace is a word I would not use to describe it.

Perhaps you don't watch Al Jazeera to see what is actually happening.

Yes, could clearly see their stellar standards when, before the World Cup, they did a shamelessly lame fluff piece on the human rights issues among migrant worker in Qatar. It was like watching Hannity covering trump. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2022 at 8:19 AM, Scouse123 said:

Anyway, the USA can't be in a bigger mess politically than we are in the UK.

We have a choice between lousy and terrible.

Let's look at the options shall we?..

On the one hand there's a party with policies of wealth redistribution, green technologies, and electorial reform lead by a former public prosecutor who has been in charge of putting people away for engaging in corrupt behaviours.

On the other hand, there's the current lot who have, over the last 12 years, crippled public services while protecting the highly wealthy. A party who bleed corruption out of their eyeballs. A party full of proven liars who are now trying to vilenise the same key workers who got us through the pandemic just because they have the nerve to ask for enough money to stand a chance of survival. There's not really even any point discussing the leader of the party because the MPs are so divided that he can't get any significant legislation through, and that would be the case regardless of who's in charge.

I know people love to bang on about how Labor under Tony Blair weren't much better. Even if that was the case, it's irrelevant; because that's not who the party is today.

At the end of the day the UK electorate will have a decision between sticking with the current government, who are demonstrably inadequate, or giving themselves a chance of change.

To write off Labor as lousy or terrible (I'm not sure which label you're attributing to who) just because you've historically not liked them is pretty foolish.

Luckily the electorate seems to have decided what they want. It's just a shame that the UK faces two more years of destruction under the current government before they have the chance to change it.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

WOW, he really lives in your head! I probably dislike Hillary more than you do Trump, but I don't spend my time listing the bad things she did on here.

Nope...just stating facts which apparently so many, such as you, either don't know -OR- choose to ignore. Truth (aka reality) is a m-f'er, with which many cannot deal. ????????????

:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Maybe Trump did have a point when he called for the termination of the constitution.  They should have a trial period by dismantling it bit by bit.  Starting with Article II, Section 1 (the Electoral College system), and the Second Amendment.

Did he call for the termination of the entire constitution, or just the part about elections?

I read it as the latter.

Obviously Trump haters claim it's the entire constitution, as it makes him look bad.

On 12/12/2022 at 10:50 AM, vangrop said:

Indeed but why Americans voted him for president. Is more than 50% of the us people sooo du*b?

Not exactly true....  Hillery 48.2% vs Trump 46.1%.

There is a system in place that can and did override the popular vote. It's called "The Electoral College". Slightly off topic so you'll have to look it up for a full explanation of how a loser like Trump can win a presidential election in the U.S. .

Source:

(CNN) — More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history. The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.html

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did he call for the termination of the entire constitution, or just the part about elections?

I read it as the latter.

Obviously Trump haters claim it's the entire constitution, as it makes him look bad.

You mean calling only for disregarding only part of the Constitution doesn't make him look bad? It is to laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

Not exactly true....  Hillery 48.2% vs Trump 46.1%.

There is a system in place that can and did override the popular vote. It's called "The Electoral College". Slightly off topic so you'll have to look it up for a full explanation of how a loser like Trump can win a presidential election in the U.S. .

Source:

(CNN) — More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history. The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.html

Soooo, let's give thanks to the founding fathers that saved us from 4 years of her.