1,316 days overstaying Chinese woman arrested after being found begging for money at a Phuket gas station

webfact

I'm confused.

Considering the good people on this forum constantly assure us that overstayers are harmless and contribute to Thai society, why did she have to beg for money, or worse, try to get bank account numbers?

Edited by Old Croc

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

I wonder how she survived during the Covid period with little or no tourists nor locals moving around to give her funds?

Unless like others, she is a professional beggar, they are very common in London UK and the USA.

Anyway, off to China you go

RE - I wonder how she survived during the Covid period with little or no tourists nor locals moving around to give her funds?

* Well - back then she was a bit younger and the gasolin a lot cheaper ... ????

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ttrd said:

RE - I wonder how she survived during the Covid period with little or no tourists nor locals moving around to give her funds?

* Well - back then she was a bit younger and the gasolin a lot cheaper ... ????

Not THAT much younger!????

3 hours ago, Deerculler said:

No wonder Farang have a bad name and many cop the flak from immigration for the stupid comments on here at times.

Chinese are 'Jin' not 'farang'.

You need to understand the different Thai racial slurs before you use them yourself.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In case if any officer (either police or immigration or else) is reading -

Your process is extremely stupid, collecting paper after paper all day long, Wen will you ever learn to use computers and learn to consider about convenience of others?

Also if you have so much free time browsing around social networks, do your job efficiently and improve yourselves, otherwise nobody would wanna stay in this country in the end, and you'll lose all businesses.