Pattaya motorist crashes into dog, suffering injuries and fatally wounding the dog

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — A 25-year-old motorcycle taxi rider crashed into a dog and killed it in Pattaya. The man reportedly admitted he was traveling at high speed.

Sawang Boriboon rescuers received notification of a motorcycle accident involving a collision with a dog, resulting in injuries and a fatality, around 1 AM today, December 18th.

The rider, Mr. Kritphan Koomsaard, sustained minor injuries, but the male dog, aged 3-5 years old, was found dead on Thappraya Road near the rider’s damaged white Yamaha NMAX motorbike.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/18/pattaya-motorist-crashes-into-dog-suffering-injuries-and-fatally-wounding-the-dog/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Who, the man or the dog was travelling at high speed? :tongue:

While it is good that there is one less mutt terrorising the streets, let's not forget it is this pathetic government's mawkish stance and inaction on soi dogs that has put Thailand back decades into third world status regard vermin roaming the streets. They are a menace and (despite the speeding taxi rider) have caused innumerable accidents and attacks on kids. Taxi man should consider suing Prayut.

It's just a dog mate!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stoner said:

one day that ....its just a dog mate....will end up causing the total unnecessary death of a child.

on that day please come back and comment ok ? 

People always bring  children into the discussion. Children get hit by drunk drivers, drivers high on drugs, cruel parents, etc etc. But one thing that will not, is my post saying, 'it's just a dog mate'.......

30 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

People always bring  children into the discussion. Children get hit by drunk drivers, drivers high on drugs, cruel parents, etc etc. But one thing that will not, is my post saying, 'it's just a dog mate'.......

ok.

54 minutes ago, stoner said:

one day that ....its just a dog mate....will end up causing the total unnecessary death of a child.

Still no big deal. Life is cheap and goes on irrespective if child or dog. Probably more laws in Thailand to protect the dog than a human being.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

3 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Still no big deal. Life is cheap and goes on irrespective if child or dog. Probably more laws in Thailand to protect the dog than a human being.

when it becomes your child come back and tell me you have the same attitude. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I personally witnessed a guy driving a motorbike at a reasonable pace swerve to try and avoid a soi dog sprawling in the middle of the road. It spooked the dog which jumped right in front of the bike. They both went tumbling and the guy wound up unconscious on the road. The way his head was positioned indicated he likely went on to meet his maker.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

It's curious that a man was struck and killed by a motorist in Pattaya last night but that didn't make the cut.

Out of another 60 or so....  I imagine more dogs were also killed on the roads last night...

As you mentioned, whats so different about this one that it makes the news ?

All strays should be removed from the streets....  they simply cause too many problems. 

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Out of another 60 or so....  I imagine more dogs were also killed on the roads last night...

As you mentioned, whats so different about this one that it makes the news ?

All strays should be removed from the streets....  they simply cause too many problems.

I see many soi dogs with broken legs.