Jeremy Clarkson says he is 'horrified' over Meghan column

Scott

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No you haven’t. You showed she lied about her wedding vows but nothing else. Even then you failed to show how that was related to your claims on trashing her family/British public. 

Good, you admit your claim about a pack of lies cannot be proved. 

I asked you to back up your claims on intent with evidence, not opinion from a youtube channel. Something you have conspicuously failed to do so far. 

Is gaslighting all you have? Here are the 17 provable lies, including the one about getting married before the real wedding. That's just 1 of 17.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/the-17-lies-piers-morgan-claims-meghan-markle-told-in-oprah-interview/news-story/9882f8f96cad47ad5b9587081245a6b4

Another example, her passport was taken from her (yeah right) yet she went on multiple overseas trips. 

How about this one, where they even admit their own lie. ???? They tell so many they can't even remember what they said previously.

https://meaww.com/it-wasnt-a-blind-date-prince-harry-meghan-markle-slammed-lying-how-they-first-met

They certainly learnt from the Oprah interview for the Netflix series. I'll give them that. It's a shame you can't learn something by watching the video of the panel of experts, but it seems you know it all already ????

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Is gaslighting all you have? Here are the 17 provable lies, including the one about getting married before the real wedding. That's just 1 of 17.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/the-17-lies-piers-morgan-claims-meghan-markle-told-in-oprah-interview/news-story/9882f8f96cad47ad5b9587081245a6b4

Piers Morgan claims are opinion from a person with a very public grudge against MM. They are not evidence her intent is lieing in order to trash her family/the British public as you claimed. 
From the article 

In an explosive chat on US TV, Piers defended the royals – and said a total of 17 of the claims made in the interview are either untrue, inflated or impossible to prove.”

Again I asked you to prove she lied and her intent was to trash her family and the British public as you claimed. That article does not do this. 

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

They certainly learnt from the Oprah interview for the Netflix series. I'll give them that. It's a shame you can't learn something by watching the video of the panel of experts, but it seems you know it all already 

Opinion panels on youtube channels are not evidence. I asked for evidence…still waiting. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Spacing

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Piers Morgan claims are opinion from a person with a very public grudge against MM. They are not evidence her intent is lieing in order to trash her family/the British public as you claimed. 
From the article 

In an explosive chat on US TV, Piers defended the royals – and said a total of 17 of the claims made in the interview are either untrue, inflated or impossible to prove.”

Again I asked you to prove she lied and her intent was to trash her family and the British public as you claimed. That article does not do this. 

Opinion panels are not evidence. I asked for evidence…still waiting. 

You have evidence. The wedding story. Ignore the others all you like. One is enough anyway. It's like saying you didn't kill someone because you only fired one shot ???? .

They admit their own lies, even if you don't. Here is another provable lie.

https://meaww.com/it-wasnt-a-blind-date-prince-harry-meghan-markle-slammed-lying-how-they-first-met

Here are 3 provable facts for you.

1. Meghan is a liar - proven

2. Harry embarked on racist behaviour - proven

3. No racism has ever been proved in the Royal Family (except Harry).

Why are you so intent on defending liars and racists? Very odd. Strange people to look up to. Do you idolize the proven liar Jussie Smollett as well?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You have evidence. The wedding story. Ignore the others all you like. One is enough anyway.

No, it’s not. 

Here are 3 provable facts for you.

1. Meghan is a liar - proven

2. Harry embarked on racist behaviour - proven

3. No racism has ever been proved in the Royal Family (except Harry).

Answered all these yesterday, twice- though the second time you posted this list it was removed by a moderator…

Why are you so intent on defending liars and racists?

I am defending no one, just asking you to provide evidence for your claims. I made my views on racism very clear yesterday, so convincingly you changed your stance on exposing racist behaviour. 

Very odd. Strange people to look up to. Do you idolize the proven liar Jussie Smollett as well?

Where have I said I look up to MM or this individual who is not part of this topic as far as I can see. Deary me, and you accuse others of gaslighting.

‘Tis to laugh. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Changed “admire” to “look up to.”
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No, it’s not. 

Answered all these yesterday, twice- though the second time you posted this list it was removed by a moderator…

I am defending no one, just asking you to provide evidence for your claims. I made my views on racism very clear yesterday, so convincingly you changed your stance on exposing racist behaviour. 

Where have I said I look up to MM or this individual who is not part of this topic as far as I can see. Deary me, and you accuse others of gaslighting.

‘Tis to laugh. 

I've provided evidence. 2 provable lies. One exposed by the Archbishop of Canterbury and one admitted by the couple themselves. Hard to get more evidence than that. Just because you pretend to ignore it makes no difference to it's existence.

I changed my stance on nothing, you're making things up again ????.

Anyway, your gaslighing is getting boring. I abhore racism, which is one reason I dislike Harry. I dislike liars, which is one reason I dislike Markle. I have no time for gaslighting either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I've provided evidence. 2 provable lies. One exposed by the Archbishop of Canterbury and one admitted by the couple themselves. Hard to get more evidence than that. Just because you pretend to ignore it makes no difference to it's existence.

The reason it’s hard to find evidence that MM is lieing in order to trash the British public and her family, as you claimed, is you can’t. 

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I changed my stance on nothing, you're making things up again 

You initially said there was too much talked about racism and I said racism should always be exposed. You then proceeded to highlight incidents of racism. That would be a change of stance. 

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Anyway, your gaslighing is getting boring. I abhore racism, which is one reason I dislike Harry. I dislike liars, which is one reason I dislike Markle. I have no time for gaslighting either.

I don’t care about who you do or don’t like.

As you were gaslighting in your previous post, that would appear to be a rather odd statement. 

• Like 1

TBH with you, I look upon the whole thing with amusement. The more the English RF fights the better. Let's have more of the same. Great stuff Clarkson.

Is Harry's only connection with it all is Diana; his mother? If we are skeptical of the official narrative on her death, then so would Harry be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, xylophone said:

"King Charles' pen tantrums expose him as an overindulged man-child.......
There is no escaping that the new King is a man who has been waited on hand and foot his entire life.
But a new video showing the King having – another – tantrum while on the job raises the question, is he something of an overindulged man-child?".

Unfortunately his Mother wasn't there to dress him!!!

image.jpeg.188e88c487c2fa88d95c526db8fb4989.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, xylophone said:

Unfortunately his Mother wasn't there to dress him!!!

image.jpeg.188e88c487c2fa88d95c526db8fb4989.jpeg

I doubt his mother ever dressed him. From what I gather of his childhood he was raised by servants, which was pretty normal for the upper classes back then.

As for the photo, at his age I'm not surprised, but his valet ( or anyone else around that let it happen ) deserves a good slap for letting him go out like that.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt his mother ever dressed him. From what I gather of his childhood he was raised by servants, which was pretty normal for the upper classes back then.

As for the photo, at his age I'm not surprised, but his valet ( or anyone else around that let it happen ) deserves a good slap for letting him go out like that.

Seems all those medals for doing nothing are weighing down that side.

• Haha 1