January 6 committee releases final report, says Trump should be barred from office

Scott

13 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Really, and where is that???

Seriously?  Is the statement "Strong enough to lead NATO and confront Russia?  Thanks to Biden we're already there." difficult for you to comprehend?

I'm sorry, I can't make it simpler.  Perhaps you can explain how Trump's habit of kowtowing to dictators and alienating allies makes America stronger.

2 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

No, that is a lie I'm afraid. Many have been debunked - I have posted the debunking article numerous times. Using a lie to attack Trump as being a "liar" while supporting serial self aggrandising liar Joe Biden is obviously not a logical move.

Happy to supply by pm the thorough and undeniable debunking article by marketwatch, which according to mediabiasfactcheck has "HIGH" score for factual reporting yet is off limits.

Perhaps check how many lies he tells daily on Truth Social and add that up.....................lol

13 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Perhaps check how many lies he tells daily on Truth Social and add that up.....................lol

Here is another lie the man just said and another reason he should be barred from ever holding or running for office 

Trump Says There Were No Documents Found at Mar-a-Lago, Just ‘Cool’ Empty Folders Marked Classified | Watch (msn.com)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Here is another lie the man just said and another reason he should be barred from ever holding or running for office 

Trump Says There Were No Documents Found at Mar-a-Lago, Just ‘Cool’ Empty Folders Marked Classified | Watch (msn.com)

Yea it must have been a few days later he then said the FBI probably planted them..............lol

• Like 1

Judge slaps down Peter Navarro’s attempt to dismiss contempt of Congress case

“Defendant has failed to come forward with any evidence to support the claimed assertion of privilege. And, because the claimed assertion of executive privilege is unproven, Defendant cannot avoid prosecution for contempt,” Mehta wrote.

https://www.rawstory.com/peter-navarro-denied-executive-privilege/

• Thumbs Up 1

NC Marine, 2 others were on active duty when they broke into the Capitol on Jan. 6, FBI says

A Marine stationed at Camp Lejeune has become the latest North Carolina resident charged in connection with the riot at the U.S. Capitol — and the first to be on active military duty at the time he committed his alleged crime.

https://nordot.app/989255484979511296?c=592622757532812385

On 1/19/2023 at 6:10 AM, heybruce said:

Seriously?  Is the statement "Strong enough to lead NATO and confront Russia?  Thanks to Biden we're already there." difficult for you to comprehend?

I'm sorry, I can't make it simpler.  Perhaps you can explain how Trump's habit of kowtowing to dictators and alienating allies makes America stronger.

quote "Perhaps you can explain how Trump's habit of kowtowing to dictators and alienating allies makes America stronger."

sounds like a false claim. any supporting evidence for it? Working to achieve worldwide peace with some difficult nations is not "kowtowing to dictators". The historic 4 years of world peace his negotiations allowed was obviously incredibly inconvenient to the democrat narrative, but no need to make up false claims.

Edited by SunnyinBangrak

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

quote "Perhaps you can explain how Trump's habit of kowtowing to dictators and alienating allies makes America stronger."

sounds like a false claim. any supporting evidence for it? Working to achieve worldwide peace with some difficult nations is not "kowtowing to dictators". The historic 4 years of world peace his negotiations allowed was obviously incredibly inconvenient to the democrat narrative, but no need to make up false claims.

What historic negotiations?  Kim Jong Un did the usual North Korea noise making for attention that he does after every new President is elected and Trump fell in love with him and gave him legitimacy that Kim had long craved but been denied under other Presidents.  Then things returned to normal.

Other than threatening to reduce support for NATO, Japan, South Korea and other allies (a gift to Putin and Xi) I can't think of any other "negotiations" Trump engaged in.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

What historic negotiations?  Kim Jong Un did the usual North Korea noise making for attention that he does after every new President is elected and Trump fell in love with him and gave him legitimacy that Kim had long craved but been denied under other Presidents.  Then things returned to normal.

Other than threatening to reduce support for NATO, Japan, South Korea and other allies (a gift to Putin and Xi) I can't think of any other "negotiations" Trump engaged in.

Well, at least ones we know about. There is that time where he and Putin had a private discussion in Helsinki without any Trump advisers being present.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, at least ones we know about. There is that time where he and Putin had a private discussion in Helsinki without any Trump advisers being present.

Yep, " Hey Rasputin, how's that deal going, you know the one to get me some land I can make my own country"