Jan 6 report reveals identity of Trump ally who was architect of fake elector plot

Scott

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't say if that would have happened, and neither can anyone else.

It may very well have been but would parts of Ukraine have been a smoking bomb site and would all those people be dead?

I have to disagree with everything you say about Obama, the man who drew red lines and did nothing when they were crossed.

His first 4 years - so you think he's going to be back in '24?

I agree about post 9 11. I can't think of a single good reason for all the allied deaths and all the money spent on Afghanistan to stay after al qaida was destroyed there. Obama should have ended it when he was elected. Not only that, but he didn't help those Pakistani guys that assisted in killing bin laden and jailed in Pakistan for doing so on his watch.

Putin had a clear goal with Ukraine, and we know that by his earlier invasions in Georgia, Moldova and maybe mostly how determent he took Chechnya when he lost first war, and willingly wasted human life's and resources without any involvement by the west except light armes to the resistance in “secret” and not admitted. 

A meeting with Putin with no reference and resumes didnt ring a bell with his supporters either!

Ukraine is to Important for russia to leave alone, except a few parts in the west.

But you are right, we can believe what we want, it doesnt change anything, those who can change the future, is the American voters, and the future is not Biden or Trump!

Obama could not lay down weapons and pull out without a good plan, which he failed anyway. He withdraw to fast, and left a chaos because he promised to much, as Trump did with the Afghanistan deal. Stupid and dangerous.

Edited by Hummin

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The scribblings of a totally deranged psycho.  Trump was the worst President in US history.  The fact that he's out of the White House forever is a Christmas gift that keeps giving.

A horrible reality spun out of Back to the future movie character Biff Tannen. 

On 12/24/2022 at 9:29 AM, HappyExpat57 said:

I'm sure there are plenty on this forum who remember the horrible feces-throwing arguments that 45 supporters engaged in some years ago. I sense they finally woke up to what a turd that disgraced traitor is. 

They are still glued to Fox News and talking nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2022 at 8:15 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Hasn't been a decent US president IMO since Kennedy.

Don't know what world you live in, but the one I live in is crumbling and I see no one in charge that can save us.

I have never been so depressed about the future of humanity before as now.

Because I admired the Kennedy Presidency, I instead hold great hope in the future now.

• Like 2

On 12/25/2022 at 11:11 AM, scorecard said:

Wow, guess you graduated from the trump 'twist anything' school.

On 12/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

You're another that should take up comedy. You're a riot!

Well, apparently that's another thing they taught at trump U. Not comedy (at least no purposefully) but rioting.

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Well, apparently that's another thing they taught at trump U. Not comedy (at least no purposefully) but rioting.

I thought Tweeting was a primary course as well....reminds me of a child throwing a temper tantrum in a store when they did not get what they wanted....

• Like 2

On 12/23/2022 at 6:01 PM, ozimoron said:

The insurrection attempt would never have occurred without Trump and his allies.

The central cause of January 6th was one man, former President Donald Trump, who many others followed. None of the events of January 6th would have happened without him.”

https://www.voanews.com/a/final-report-on-jan-6-attack-points-finger-at-trump-/6888552.html

Kudos to VOA for covering something Fox will not. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Deflecting?

Not deflecting one bit. His tweets have always been like a child throwing g a Temper Tanyrum, but guess you feel they are just his way of being a benevent speaker.  Did you catch his latest rant and on Christmas day. You know he does himself more harm than good with his rants. It shows how unhinged he really is.

• Like 1