Brexit has cracked Britain’s economic foundations

webfact

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

A:that had nothing to do with the EU. 

B: you can still get milk delivered to your door if a dairy is willing to do it. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/11/milk-floats-ride-to-the-rescue-of-locked-down-british-households

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29327881.amp

Only available in strong leave areas.

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The links are already posted in the post I responded to...e.g. Peak District and Durham.

Please show that the only areas that still have milk deliveries are those that voted leave as you just claimed.

That means you must prove that no area that voted remain has milk deliveries. 

Provide a link proving this claim you made is 100% accurate. 

edit: by the way, I can show that milk deliveries are available for example throughout Scotland and London … areas where the remain vote was strong. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Edit added to post

22 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Please show that the only areas that still have milk deliveries are those that voted leave as you just claimed.

That means you must prove that no area that voted remain has milk deliveries. 

Provide a link proving this claim you made is 100% accurate. 

edit: by the way, I can show that milk deliveries are available for example throughout Scotland and London … areas where the remain vote was strong. 

I must? 

Central Government spends approximately £1 per head on R&D in the North East, while it spends £78 per head in the South East and £62 per head in the South West.

document published in 2003

https://www.ippr.org/files/images/media/files/publication/2011/05/A_new_regional_policy_for_the_UK_1292.pdf

Noticed as a result of the EU enlargement

will mean that after 2006 the poorer UK regions will cease to receive the same degree of EU Structural Funds on which they currently rely so heavily;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I must? 

If you wish your post to be see as factual, credible and based on the truth, yes you must. 

However, I know you won’t, because you can’t.

I know that deliveries are available in areas that voted remain. 

Just as I know that being part of the eu was not  responsible for the decline in milk deliveries across the U.K.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Same people, no difference, just more expense and this was to mollify the French...

You think parliament relocating twice yearly would make a difference to what was decided?

If it was London spring and summer and Sunderland autum winter it might as I can't see the hoards of London lobbyist's doing 6 months in Sunderland

9 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

The right wing media are saying brexit was a good idea, how long will they take to start saying it was a huge mistake ?

Because at sometime things will reported different in the future, there's just a few little things to get out of the way.

Do you think the EU is way better of at the moment.? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

Whether the EU is better off or not is not the point. Many wonderful new changes were promised some years ago but very little has happened. 

What exactly have these dreaming politicians been doing all these years?

Dealing with an EU that was going to make as difficult as possible to leave EU,  covid and Ukraine war just to point out a few, do you live in a bubble. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jumbo1968 said:

If there was no Covid or Ukraine conflict the issues with brexit would have been revealed before, both provided a smokescreen. 

1 minute ago, Jumbo1968 said:

If there was no Covid or Ukraine conflict the issues with brexit would have been revealed before, both provided a smokescreen. 

Fair call but what makes you think uk would still be in the same situation.